Keeps tweeting about how he can't wait for the play off team 10 year reunion next year. Think they're all going to Magaluf.

He owns a bar out there. Think he spends his summer there.

Starting his UEFA A or B soon I think aswell.

Keeps tweeting about how he can't wait for the play off team 10 year reunion next year. Think they're all going to Magaluf.

10 years ago!!! F*king madness feels like a few months ...scary!!

Edited by Greeny79

A real gent, shortly after his move south my wife and I were heading to Plymouth and stopped off at the services at which the Swindon players were gathered on their long journey north. We had our regalia on and Lee came over to wish us well and share a coffee break with us. Nice touch !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

I think it was that Gallacher (?) who got sent off and Peacock went in net yeah. We lost the match, it was a home game but can not for the life of me remember who it was against. 

At the time of the play off final I was at college and worked part time at Pizza Hut. I recall Lee Peacock coming in a couple of times and taking away a large Meat Feast pizza.

At the time I thought it was cool that he was there. But looking back what an absolute disgrace it was for him to be eating that rubbish. He's meant to be a professional footballer and we allowed him to get a takeaway from Pizza Hut.

Shows what an utter shambles we were as a club at that time to allow this not once, but TWICE! and shame on Lee Peacock - no wonder he didn't score many goals.

Rant over

At the time of the play off final I was at college and worked part time at Pizza Hut. I recall Lee Peacock coming in a couple of times and taking away a large Meat Feast pizza.

At the time I thought it was cool that he was there. But looking back what an absolute disgrace it was for him to be eating that rubbish. He's meant to be a professional footballer and we allowed him to get a takeaway from Pizza Hut.

Shows what an utter shambles we were as a club at that time to allow this not once, but TWICE! and shame on Lee Peacock - no wonder he didn't score many goals.

Rant over

Oh my god. I'm outraged by this news, how could he get away with that. I'm fuming.

Rant over

Sturrock out!

Guest mrbluesky

Rant over

Bloody hell!! I feel your anger.