come on barnsley

Hoping for a Barnsley win here.

Like London trips but not Charlton... Brentford, QPR and Fulham much better.

Orient too

Was hoping at one stage Fulham, Brentford and Orient would all be in this division next year

Still might happen but Fulham are starting to annoy me, need to stop winning and just accept it

Guest Fedor

I work with a few Dingle fans, don't find them anywhere near as bad as Toytown and the S2 scrubbers. Bit more down to earth, unlike the guests that frequent on here.

Blackpool are in serious free fall, see them dropping out.

Guest hirsty9

Cant stand the dingles i put them on par with the piggies.

They have been lucky in the last few years, avoiding the drop due to other teams getting points deductions.

Rot in hell i say and a BIG well done to AGENT WILSON once more for another assignment accompolished. :danny-wilson:  :danny-wilson:

Orient too

Was hoping at one stage Fulham, Brentford and Orient would all be in this division next year

Still might happen but Fulham are starting to annoy me, need to stop winning and just accept it

I'll have a word with my Doctor, he's double of Fulham manager. lol

Sooner see Charlton and Doncaster go...not mithered about Millwall...don't mind Barnsley at all....

Know a fair few Dingles they are always good for a bit of banter...at least some of 'em come back on here when they have lost...unlike a few of the Charlton ones...

having said that...I reckon Charlton will win and Tahn are dahn...

Well as I hate cockneys (majority too gobby by far) it has to be Millwall Charlton and the toy town seaside lot from Blackpool who always think theyre bigger than what they are. Some of the dingles are ok whilst some are the dogs but I still prefer them to my choice 3.  

good luck town and good luck cog ,hope he gets a hat trick .no matter what we think of his ability no one can deny he turned the tide with the goal against the blunts and for that reason alone I hope he stays in the championship .

can't understand the yeovil love in on here. we have taken 1 point from em this season, over 2 god awful games, and they're a million miles away. got nothing against the club but I'll be glad to see the back of em. I rather have 6 points and a 10 mile away day any time.