Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Joe Mason set to be sent out on loan again. Bolton favourites. I'd like to think we are considering a move for him, I rate him at this level. If he could get a full season with us I think he'd be a useful player in pushing us in the right direction. 

Joe Mason set to be sent out on loan again. Bolton favourites. I'd like to think we are considering a move for him, I rate him at this level. If he could get a full season with us I think he'd be a useful player in pushing us in the right direction. 

A loan you say - we do loans

Guest HighGreen_Owl

I'd hope we'd do better than Mason, especially if the takeover goes through

We have a few that say this about every player. People need to lower their expectations. People seem to be expecting when takeover gets confirmed that we will suddenly start signing top championship players for fees. Not going to happen.  Mason showed last season he will cause problems in championship and would be a good signing particularly considering our forward options at the moment. 

Still think Craig Davies would be a good gamble

Strong and pacey, something we are ridiculously short of in our selection of current strikers

When Bolton get Mason, he'll be available

I agree and I said earlier in the summer he could give us what Leon best did whilst being cheaper too

Bruce, Craig Davies is worse than Mason, he looked awful on loan at Preston last season. He's been capable of quality moments in the past but he looks a yard slower these days. Mason works hard but is hardly prolific. Having has Wickham and Fryatt, yes I'd be a bit disappointed if we ended up with Mason

Guest wilyfox

I'd hope we'd do better than Mason, especially if the takeover goes through

Haha that has become your fave punch line

Bruce, Craig Davies is worse than Mason, he looked awful on loan at Preston last season. He's been capable of quality moments in the past but he looks a yard slower these days. Mason works hard but is hardly prolific. Having has Wickham and Fryatt, yes I'd be a bit disappointed if we ended up with Mason

Didn't see much of him.

I'm not saying he'd be a starter for us, but he'd add something different to the squad up top.