Madine in trouble again!

Guest AbbeyOwl

We'll flog him anyway, the loan was a good way off putting him in the shop window before we take offers in the summer.

Granted I can't see any of them exceeding £100.

Corrected

Guest Iveco

Like I said are we sure gm's still got his merc ?? ( btw me mams not bother'd what I do ......................she's dead .....................lol

My issue isn't with the swearing. I don't think anyone in this thread does "as such". It's the fact he's just got out of prison, and apparently filming himself driving at 100mph. It's stupid behavior for someone supposed to be keeping his head down, if indeed it was filmed after his release.

When will this idiot ever learn . The sooner we get shut of him the better. We dont need or want morons like him soiling the name of our club.

have you watched the footage? Looks like it's been put together by a primary school pupil. It doesn't even show him driving. Tabloid's desperate attempt at creating a story and the main reason i don't buy newspapers. Shame on you Daily Mirror

If this is all true n that's IF then the boy needs to grow up. Whether it's him driving or him shouting at the workmen it's still stupidity filming n posting on snapchat or wot ever it is. Social media may ruin his career very soon.

Silly silly boy

this, the warning signs were there when on his first day out of prison he posted on twitter. Social media is designed to trip up people like him. Some of the people banging on about "the pc brigade", I get where you're coming from, but think about this: if Ched Evans had done this after being released from prison we'd be jumping all over him calling him a piggy rapist tw@t (which he is). I think some of us want to let madine off too easily because we're hoping he could be a viable option up front next year.

If this is all true n that's IF then the boy needs to grow up. Whether it's him driving or him shouting at the workmen it's still stupidity filming n posting on snapchat or wot ever it is. Social media may ruin his career very soon.

Silly silly boy

this, the warning signs were there when on his first day out of prison he posted on twitter. Social media is designed to trip up people like him. Some of the people banging on about "the pc brigade", I get where you're coming from, but think about this: if Ched Evans had done this after being released from prison we'd be jumping all over him calling him a piggy rapist tw@t (which he is). I think some of us want to let madine off too easily because we're hoping he could be a viable option up front next year.