Madine in trouble again!

I hear worse things than this on a daily basis

Obviously the PC Brigade will overreact

This man has been put in a privileged position and continually abuses it. He's supposed to be a role model for our kids. Are you happy for your kids to think what he does is brilliant?

It's not a criminal offence to vent frustration.... Get off his back.

It's a good job it's not a criminal offense to be an absolute wee wee tail then. Because if it was, he'd be back inside again. It wouldn't surprise me if he did go back in actually. For someone so freshly out of prison to be acting like such a wee pipe tells me he has issues. He needs help

Edited by Galaxypuppet

Guest JonTheOwl66

This man has been put in a privileged position and continually abuses it. He's supposed to be a role model for our kids. Are you happy for your kids to think what he does is brilliant?

Where have I said its brilliant?

He's a young lad marking about.

Guest Sheff Owl

Thought it was said in court during his trial?

Yep he was earning 5k before he went to prison, it was stated at Court, also stated that he had nothing left.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest JonTheOwl66

So would you want your kids copying him? Answer truthfully fella

No I wouldn't. If I did have kids though (which I don't), I'd hope they'd have better role models than Gary Madine.

I know the drama queens will overreact, but this is fairly trivial really. I receive worse snapchats and watch worse vines every single day.

all i can say his hoo the fu.ck givs a poo poo good on him i wood do the same

Best post ever

You tell em

No I wouldn't. If I did have kids though (which I don't), I'd hope they'd have better role models than Gary Madine.

I know the drama queens will overreact, but this is fairly trivial really. I receive worse snapchats and watch worse vines every single day.

It's because of his past and the fact he's just come out of prison. The paps and press are going to be hunting for juice on him. He should know that and keep his head down a bit 'if' he wants to succeed on the pitch as a Championship player but he just seems like a billy big balls league one player to me. He makes me cringe. 

Edited by TheEnchanter