Gary Madine SCORES

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest AbbeyOwl

Quite funny when he did'nt score last week Jonthebraindonor et al were saying it isn't a reason to write him off now he scores against division one opposition and he is the best thing since sliced bread, also kissing the badge of a team he is on loan at, bright boy.

I see he his is upto his old antics already ie being a complete wee wee tail.

More likely to be back in the nick than playing for us next season what a complete bell end

Because after assaulting one of our own he doesn't deserve to play for the club again.

Because you always stop to ask who someone supports when you have decided to give them a slap. Numpty

Guest intercity0wl

Do feel sorry for that Wednesday fan who's had to move to London to stop all threats he was getting from madine's meat head mates (his uncle prob)

He should ask if he can take em the pitch with him them, that way he night not send most of the time sat on his arse looking up at center halfs who have just blown him over.

Come to think of It i bet Neils love affair with him has sumat to do with a late night visit with some meat heads, HE JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH END OF

Edited by intercity0wl

Because you always stop to ask who someone supports when you have decided to give them a slap. Numpty

Talk about missing the point. He shouldn't have smacked anyone full stop but he did because he's a pleb and he can't handle his beer. Assaulting a Wednesday fan though where the family members are supporters of the club and not sacking him however is an insult to each and every single person in that family. What I really don't get is our chairman turned down money from pay day lenders for moral reasons but decided to keep that imbecile on even though he's a violent thug with multiple convictions and some of those were from before he arrived at the club.

How many chances does he need? He should be allowed to carry on his career elsewhere but I honestly don't think it should be at our club. The boy is bad news and he's not even that good a player either.

Agreeing with EdinburghOwl, whatever next?

Madine should never play for us again.

Not sure where that comes from but we were bound to agree with each other at some point.

Do you really think beating the Carlisle barman up or assaulting the Sheffield United fan were any more justifiable? He's on his fourth chance here.

See above.

Problem is, football has no morals, and money talks. The likes of Suarez etc, and Madine to a lesser degree should be kicked out of the game. But they won't, because rightly or wrongly they have a value. If they were junior players, with no value, they'd be stacking shelves at Asda.

Agree with that in essence.

But am I the only one that found the Suarez biting incident hilarious?(you might be refereing to the racist thing, but I'm not going there)

I thought at the time, that it must be great to have a player who is so competitive he's willing to eat the opposition.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Quite funny when he did'nt score last week Jonthebraindonor et al were saying it isn't a reason to write him off now he scores against division one opposition and he is the best thing since sliced bread, also kissing the badge of a team he is on loan at, bright boy.

I see he his is upto his old antics already ie being a complete wee wee tail.

More likely to be back in the nick than playing for us next season what a complete bell end

Literally no idea what this post is

if your not bothered about morals then I'd bet you'd welcome ched back if he was an owls player.

Rape is on a completely different level to throwing a punch in a pub. I wouldn't take Ched back if I was a pig, but I reckon the majority of pigs would and a lot of other clubs will take him when he's out next year.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Rape is on a completely different level to throwing a punch in a pub. I wouldn't take Ched back if I was a pig, but I reckon the majority of pigs would and a lot of other clubs will take him when he's out next year.

People have been killed with one punch in a pub, not the brightest are you.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Literally no idea what this post is

Common sense and clear thinking I can see why you wouldn't recognise it.