Gary Madine SCORES

Guest JonTheOwl66

Seriously I'm not joking. I'm not renewing mine or my boys season tickets next year. That's only one reason but in reality there are a few.

Good because it's people that whine on like you that the club can do without.

Good because it's people that whine on like you that the club can do without.

1) You don't know who I am.

2) I don't "whine on".

3) I've been robbed last night for over a grands worth of stuff and the last thing I want to be doing just now is justifying myself to anyone on the forum and especially someone like you that has a history of posting rubbish.

Fair enough mate, we all have our opinions on the situation I suppose.

I appreciate that pal. It's my choice and I'm not renewing.

Anyway this threads not about me, I should have kept my mouth shut, and I'm not saying anymore.

Edited by edinburghowl

Seriously I'm not joking. I'm not renewing mine or my boys season tickets next year. That's only one reason but in reality there are a few.

I wonder if any Liverpool fans did the same when the club stuck by Suarez. Maybe if we showed more support to Di Canio at the time we'd be in a different place now. sometimes you need to give players a chance to change their attitude at your club rather than letting it happen elsewhere

2) I don't "whine on".

3) I've been robbed last night for over a grands worth of stuff and the last thing I want to be doing just now is justifying myself to anyone on the forum and especially someone like you that has a history of posting rubbish.

Sorry to hear about you getting mugged last night first of all.

Sorry but you do whine on, constantly having digs at the club now and then, have you never done something you regretted in life? saying what you did just made you look a fool im my opinion.

I'll really don't care if you think I post rubbish either, tbh it was a weak comback.

2) I don't "whine on".

Whine, whine, whine...

Problem is, football has no morals, and money talks. The likes of Suarez etc, and Madine to a lesser degree should be kicked out of the game. But they won't, because rightly or wrongly they have a value. If they were junior players, with no value, they'd be stacking shelves at Asda.

Problem is, football has no morals, and money talks. The likes of Suarez etc, and Madine to a lesser degree should be kicked out of the game. But they won't, because rightly or wrongly they have a value. If they were junior players, with no value, they'd be stacking shelves at Asda.

Or playing for Chesterfield :biggrin:

And just throwing people on the scrap heap when they make a mistake is the height of moral righteousness? ... Personally, I think the club have done the right thing by standing by a young man who has made (admittedly too many) mistakes. He needs guidance and support, not just discarded. We're talking about a human being ffs...

I couldn't really care less about what madine did . while there is no excuse for what he did I can imagine the kind of fools he and other players have to encounter. while I obviously cant be sure I would bet my bottom doller the 'victims' were far from innocent themselves. if he contributes from now on in a positive manner than that can only be a good thing