Guest wilyfox

proud of the boys tonight. Gave a good account of themselves. Deserved a point, but didn't get it; The injuries killed us. Antonio was superb.

Tired but I thought he was outstanding in the first half. Put Best to shame in terms of effort.

Lavery was really quiet in the first half but slightly better in the second, I think he'd be better as a Ryan Lowe type striker rather than a winger.

Big two fingers up to all his doubters.

'Never been a championship player'

'Can't cross or shoot'

'Slower than everyone thinks'

'Lazy'

'Waste of money'

Blah blah blah.

Put in a cracking shift tonight...had nothing left in the tank at the end.

Had one marker in first half and tore them to shreds. Second half they put two and three men on him but he still scared them. Surprised we didnt move him to right wing at all. He may have been knackered at the end but first game for ages and people used to say he's not fit enough.

Guest zico sterland

Been our best outfield player for 2 seasons , one dip in form carrying injury and suddenly he becomes rubbish . Will get better and better with more experience and is still are most valuable outfield asset.

I have a to talk different outlook on his performance. I always think having Antonio in the side is a hindrance. In my opinion he always looks like he's trying to do it all on his own as he would have had to under our previous management regime. There were countless times when a simple pass would have been the more fruitful but he chose to put his head down and run into blind alleys. Don't get me wrong, I like Antonio but I think he needs to develop a footballing brain. The fact he scored is getting him out of jail a bit in terms of looking at his actual performance.....

Guest JonTheOwl66

I have a to talk different outlook on his performance. I always think having Antonio in the side is a hindrance. In my opinion he always looks like he's trying to do it all on his own as he would have had to under our previous management regime. There were countless times when a simple pass would have been the more fruitful but he chose to put his head down and run into blind alleys. Don't get me wrong, I like Antonio but I think he needs to develop a footballing brain. The fact he scored is getting him out of jail a bit in terms of looking at his actual performance.....

Usually I'd agree but he was much better with the ball last night.

Used the ball sensibly, caused arguably the best fullback in the league real real problems, scored and worked hard for the team.

Top performance on the wing for me.