Guest AbbeyOwl

Carlisle forums suggest he played well

Team bottom of League One, about his level, never done it in the Championship and never will, doubt he will ever play for us again, will be sold to a League One Club as soon as his dodgy past has dimmed a little. Hope he does well for Carlisle in League One it may up his value for when he is sold in the summer.

Edited by AbbeyOwl

played well according to my carlisle fan mates, they thought he had done his hamstring late in first half, but they say it was cramp, put himself about and put alot of effort in, missed a good chance towards the end and was on his arse late on so the 90mins will do him well, they were all very positive about him.

Hope he notches a few and comes back in pre season with a clear head and a willingness to get his head down and work hard.

I have to admit I have my doubts which I dont think are unfounded, but I hope he proves me wrong.

If he applied himself then I think he does have the ability to perform in the Championship

Guest JonTheOwl66

Team bottom of League One, about his level, never done it in the Championship and never will, doubt he will ever play for us again, will be sold to a League One Club as soon as his dodgy past has dimmed a little. Hope he does well for Carlisle in League One it may up his value for when he is sold in the summer.

Bookmarked this post.

Guest intercity0wl

I'd like to see him given a chance next season, not seen much of him but whenever I have he's impressed me

Total opposite for me.

Guest Big Guns

Carlisle are at home next Saturday whilst we don't have a game.

A good chance for one or two to go and watch him and report back here.

Yep the realist is running the special bus from Ecco for this one still a couple of places left if your interested

Pm the realist