Could Madine be about to join Rotherham?

Nervous? No he couldn't could he? The piggies?

Can you imagine the meltdown on pigs mad?   that would be hilarious.

Can't see it being Barnsley, think we've learnt our lesson there.  League 1 promotion chaser?  How are wolves for strikers?  Brentford? though that could be too far away, would have thought he'd want to stay relatively local,  Preston?  ... Rotherham don't need to rock the boat.

He'd struggle to get in rotherham steam and I'm not just saying it. The player he'd be looking to replace in that team would be Revell, Revell has been one of their best players this season, they also have the likes of vuckic, agard(who will end the season on 20+ goals) Thomas and Hitchcock. I'd be very surprised if he signed for them, I think he could be going somewhere such as Bradford or Coventry, both are short on strikers.

Guest bradwell.owl

Why would anyone let him join carlisle? surely that is a red rag to a bell end like madine and would end up back in bother

He'd struggle to get in rotherham steam and I'm not just saying it. The player he'd be looking to replace in that team would be Revell, Revell has been one of their best players this season, they also have the likes of vuckic, agard(who will end the season on 20+ goals) Thomas and Hitchcock. I'd be very surprised if he signed for them, I think he could be going somewhere such as Bradford or Coventry, both are short on strikers.

Rotherham steam? Is that a toy town massage parlour?

But they didn't go down last season.

Obviously, but Dave Jones joked about that being intention of the loan move after the event.

(Which is obviously highly disrespectful to O'Grady and the role he played in our promotion too)