Could Madine be about to join Rotherham?

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

you know everything there is to know about piggies then ??

Yeah big time fella just about to put my arnold laver top on and go for a pint with curtis woodhouse you bell end! 

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Would that be their warped view of the truth or the truthful truth?

Most people who are on the receiving end of criticism usually deserve it, it's because the majority of people KNOW they are talking BS just to wind up other folk. Anybody can be annoying if they want to just for the sake of it.

Not aimed in your particular direction BTW and I don't go checking people's ratings either so you could be a local folk hero for all I know, but if people come on here insisting that the earth is flat they know what to expect.

If you dont praise everything to do with wednesday the happy clapping prawn sandwich brigade come hunting in packs and either call you a troll, part timer or even worse a blade! its a forum where people put their opinion across and mine is i think madine and nuhiu and dogsh it. perhaps its the years of watching some dreadful wednesday side that has turned me negative but im hoping like everyone else we get up to past glories again., didnt think there was anything wrong with wanting only the best for your club! UTO

He won't join a club fighting at the top of the division, too much of a gamble taking on someone who has been away from 1st team football for so long ...

Maybe bottom end league one, a team who maybe could be threatened with getting dragged into a relegation fight, or a team who might be in with a chance of a playoff spot

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Touche, top response.

Hows Dave Bassett getting on these days? :tango:

Bertie is still a top lad but still ugly as foook! ha

Dont understand the obsession with loaning Madine out.

After playing well in L1 his career at Hillsborough has been stalled for the last two years...the club needs to find out whether he can get it back on track at Wednesday in the Championship, and they arent going to do that if he goes somewhere else and scores a few goals in L1 or L2.

With the season basically settled the next few weeks are the ideal opportunity to give hm a run, not because he deserves chance, but because the club needs a chance to decide whether he can contribute to Wednesday next season. Lets hope that he can, but if not then at least they will know, and they can then use the summer to find something better and try to offload Madine.

Edited by kobayashi

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

Why doesn't he deserve it?

People always bang on about how footballers are so lucky, without realising that you don't become a footballer through luck.

Professional footballers are obviously bloody good at what they do - yes they may be immature, brainless and ridiculously rich - but they're good at what they do.

In Madine's case, he made a mistake. But people also seem to forget that he didnt get any real qualifications from school - his entire life is based around football now, and for people to say he doesn't deserve another chance to be a footballer - are you suggesting he should live on a fairly poor wage for the rest of his life because of a few drunken fights?

Everybody on this forum will be training or studying for a particular job or interest. In Madine's case, his job is being a footballer - no matter how stupid he's been, because that's his only real career path.

He's worked at it since being a kid, he's put time and effort into training hard and getting as far as he has.

Should have gone to school really then shouldn't he.

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

Why doesn't he deserve it?

People always bang on about how footballers are so lucky, without realising that you don't become a footballer through luck.

Professional footballers are obviously bloody good at what they do - yes they may be immature, brainless and ridiculously rich - but they're good at what they do.

In Madine's case, he made a mistake. But people also seem to forget that he didnt get any real qualifications from school - his entire life is based around football now, and for people to say he doesn't deserve another chance to be a footballer - are you suggesting he should live on a fairly poor wage for the rest of his life because of a few drunken fights?

Everybody on this forum will be training or studying for a particular job or interest. In Madine's case, his job is being a footballer - no matter how stupid he's been, because that's his only real career path.

He's worked at it since being a kid, he's put time and effort into training hard and getting as far as he has.

Should have gone to school really then shouldn't he.

If you dont praise everything to do with wednesday the happy clapping prawn sandwich brigade come hunting in packs and either call you a troll, part timer or even worse a blade! its a forum where people put their opinion across and mine is i think madine and nuhiu and dogsh it. perhaps its the years of watching some dreadful wednesday side that has turned me negative but im hoping like everyone else we get up to past glories again., didnt think there was anything wrong with wanting only the best for your club! UTO

I almost led a crusade against Bothroyd, didn't rate COG either,  so I'm no happy clapper, but I honestly think that there is a player in Madine if he sorts his head out.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Bang on.

Guest Big Guns

Madine splits the fan base I deffo think we shud give him a chance

I'd like him to go out on loan for the rest of this season then let's see wot he can do next season

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Madine splits the fan base I deffo think we shud give him a chance

I'd like him to go out on loan for the rest of this season then let's see wot he can do next season

yeah fair point mate, if wednesday do decide to keep and he works hard and has noticeably changed he will get my support. im just going on what ive already seen with him