Could Madine be about to join Rotherham?

Nailed on to join Carlisle I would have thought.

They've definitely put an offer in. So if it's up to Madine he'll want to be as close to family and friends as possible.

Would have thought that's the last place he's going in his situation.He's been in trouble there before and his family are on the other side of the country.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

F**k off pig!

I'm ecstatic they are putting your lot to shame, living in Toytown shadow also.

be quiet you utter bell end! we have all got to agree or we are a united fans? why this fixation over madine when things are clearly on the up, do we really want to see the lazy tvwat sat on his ar se whinging to the ref for a foul again?  

He doesn't 'deserve' anything of the sort.

Not saying get rid but to say he deserves it - nah

I agree, he 'deserves' nothing

However, if he wanted to 'earn' something like the rest of us mere mortals then that would be fine.

Sadly the real world and that of a professional footballer are two entirely different things so I dont live in hope

Guest JonTheOwl66

He doesn't 'deserve' anything of the sort.

Not saying get rid but to say he deserves it - nah

Why doesn't he deserve it?

People always bang on about how footballers are so lucky, without realising that you don't become a footballer through luck.

Professional footballers are obviously bloody good at what they do - yes they may be immature, brainless and ridiculously rich - but they're good at what they do.

In Madine's case, he made a mistake. But people also seem to forget that he didnt get any real qualifications from school - his entire life is based around football now, and for people to say he doesn't deserve another chance to be a footballer - are you suggesting he should live on a fairly poor wage for the rest of his life because of a few drunken fights?

Everybody on this forum will be training or studying for a particular job or interest. In Madine's case, his job is being a footballer - no matter how stupid he's been, because that's his only real career path.

He's worked at it since being a kid, he's put time and effort into training hard and getting as far as he has.

Edited by JonTheOwl66

Really can't see why Rotherham would want him !

I agree, Rotherham are buzzing form wise and hardly struggling for goals, Madine needs a run of competitive matches, not 20 mins of the bench which is all I could see him getting there, Carlisle will be the club he'll go to in my opinion.

Why doesn't he deserve it?

People always bang on about how footballers are so lucky, without realising that you don't become a footballer through luck.

Professional footballers are obviously bloody good at what they do - yes they may be immature, brainless and ridiculously rich - but they're good at what they do.

In Madine's case, he made a mistake. But people also seem to forget that he didnt get any real qualifications from school - his entire life is based around football now, and for people to say he doesn't deserve another chance to be a footballer - are you suggesting he should live on a fairly poor wage for the rest of his life because of a few drunken fights?

Everybody on this forum will be training or studying for a particular job or interest. In Madine's case, his job is being a footballer - no matter how stupid he's been, because that's his only real career path.

He's worked at it since being a kid, he's put time and effort into training hard and getting as far as he has.

I think you're missing my point. I'm basing it on the now.

Why DOES he deserve it. Does McCabe deserve a proper chance? Not at the moment, no he doesn't. Likewise Madine

Work hard, get back in the thoughts, earn a place - deserves it. Released from prison a couple of weeks ago - doesn't deserve it just because he's a footballer and that's what he's worked his whole life at.

Earn it. 

Edited by senwar

Guest JonTheOwl66

I think you're missing my point. I'm basing it on the now.

Why DOES he deserve it. Does McCabe deserve a proper chance? Not at the moment, no he doesn't. Likewise Madine

Work hard, get back in the thoughts, earn a place - deserves it. Released from prison a couple of weeks ago - doesn't deserve it just because he's a footballer and that's what he's worked his whole life at.

Earn it.

Yes. I definitely did miss the point! I agree with you about working to get another first team chance.

If you have post in your Owlstalk career that you plus and plus and plus til the cows come home then it would be this one for me....  :madine:

Looking at the number of negs that it's attracted, I'd say you were both out of touch with the general view of the fanbase.

Whether that makes your view right or wrong is open to question, but does the general view ever make you question your own conclusions?

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Looking at the number of negs that it's attracted, I'd say you were both out of touch with the general view of the fanbase.

Whether that makes your view right or wrong is open to question, but does the general view ever make you question your own conclusions?

Luckily i dont come on here to get team points or plusses from happy clappers, really couldnt give a flying sh it wether you press the red or green button thats a bit sad fella im interested in wednesday and just wednesday, things are on the up, confidence is high and gray is doing a great job but my point is why the feck is all the interest in madine who i really dont rate  

Luckily i dont come on here to get team points or plusses from happy clappers, really couldnt give a flying sh it wether you press the red or green button thats a bit sad fella im interested in wednesday and just wednesday, things are on the up, confidence is high and gray is doing a great job but my point is why the feck is all the interest in madine who i really dont rate  

Just like all Blades!

Guest Big Guns

tbf the people with a lot of negs are the ones who tell the truth and grasp reality a lot more than the plussers

Guest wilyfox

tbf the people with a lot of negs are the ones who tell the truth and grasp reality a lot more than the plussers

lol

Would that be their warped view of the truth or the truthful truth?

Most people who are on the receiving end of criticism usually deserve it, it's because the majority of people KNOW they are talking BS just to wind up other folk. Anybody can be annoying if they want to just for the sake of it.

Not aimed in your particular direction BTW and I don't go checking people's ratings either so you could be a local folk hero for all I know, but if people come on here insisting that the earth is flat they know what to expect.