To the guy who decided to "assault" my daughter at the game today...

... I hope you are on Owlstalk and feel like a real big man after putting your hands on a seven year old little girl.

All because some guy walked past you and didn't say excuse me. This was such an offence to you that you deemed it acceptable to grab hold of my daughter and drag her off her seat so that you could get to the guy who walked past you.

And because I defended my daughter and dragged your hands off of her you decided it was a good idea start giving me threats and took a swing at me.

And best of all, you really proved what a big man you were by completely backing down when it became obvious that the entire crowd was ready to turn on you. Suddenly you had "slipped" despite the fact that you spent the pervious 2 minutes threatening me as I tried to comfort my daughter and swung for me twice.

Well I hope you are happy anyway. Now my daughter, who comes to nearly every game home and away and has been to about 35 games already this season is too scared and doesn't want to come anymore. I hope you feel like a big man now you parasitic flipping stinky flaps!

Why are some people such *****???

There is no excuse for being a complete wee pipe

It doesn't matter how much you've had to drink or how angry you are about a situation you simply don't have confrontational situations in front of kids.

Sounds like the idiot was lucky to get out of it without a slap.

some right bell ends there today.

They were an embarrassment to the club, there was a dwarf in corner in front of were i was stood threatening Donny fans, Typical tramp with Jeans round his knees as well.

Wish you would have hammered Lanny, Most people gobbing off there today couldn't fight my 11year old son anyway and they actually deserve a good hiding for behaving like that.

Should report the bugger to the club and police.

Club will probably have the seat number and who bought it.

Sadly it won't work. He was standing in the stairway and scarpered when it became apparent he was outnumbered.

Should report the bugger to the club and police.

Club will probably have the seat number and who bought it.

Sadly it won't work. He was standing in the stairway and scarpered when it became apparent he was outnumbered.

Guest mkowl

There was an embarrassing scene behind me with an absolute pill0ck getting all lary at a bloke and making young kids cry.

For no good reason.

Like 3 year olds in mens bodies.

More like 3 pints of strong lager in their bodies