Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Everone has an opinion granted.

If you care to read my post, its the way you critise, not the point you are getting across

so i can only be slightly negative then if i dont agree with things? im pretty sure being called a troll is not the way to critise either but i guess thats ok. im not gonna apolagise for wanting to settle for 2nd best ive seen utter garbage wednesday teams over the few years and feel us fans deserve better

Hey I'm with you on that. we have seen some dross for years.

However I do believe in constructive critism. atleast put some justification behind your opinions. You come across as a 16 yr old lad with anger issues.

We are finally looking like a decent team, moral is high and we look to be building.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Hey I'm with you on that. we have seen some dross for years.

However I do believe in constructive critism. atleast put some justification behind your opinions. You come across as a 16 yr old lad with anger issues.

We are finally looking like a decent team, moral is high and we look to be building.

Maybe the anger is through having a billionaire owner who wont buy us any players of our own and certain fans happy to spend £70 every other sat clapping like seal seeing the likes of madine or nuhiu as our saviour! we have unbelieveable support week in week out and fans who spends thousands of pounds every year on wednesday but are we truly getting our moneys worth? i will always bleed blue and white till i die but feel a little conned

Again I get your point about spending money but thats what we do as football fans.

We are living within our means and at the end of the day overspending on inflated wages and transfer fees will have us like Leeds and Pompy.

Now no-one wants that.

Remember we were nearly gone a couple of years ago.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Again I get your point about spending money but thats what we do as football fans.

We are living within our means and at the end of the day overspending on inflated wages and transfer fees will have us like Leeds and Pompy.

Now no-one wants that.

Remember we were nearly gone a couple of years ago.

I really dont believe we would of gone under if milan hadnt stepped in, i am grateful and do think behind the scenes things are dramatically improving but its on the field the fans care about the most and failed promises and the lack of willing to put his hand in his pocket when we really needed it will not endere him to the fans. we only seem to hear him when season tickets renewals come around 

I haven't been reading his posts to be fair but if he isn't doing enough to get banned then he shouldn't be called a troll. It's a forum of opinions and everyone's different

There is genuine difference of opinion and there is trolling a forum for the reaction certain people give him.They consider this as bites and get a kick of it.

That poster is a troll.

Guest Big Guns

I am not in any pack and do not belong to a "Sad bunch" That post is childish And as usual divisive.

Making arguments where there was none.

I was on about GhS tbh and his little pack who all tried to gang up on me for no reason on Sunday

But of you feel the need to defend your self that's up to you ...

I was on about GhS tbh and his little pack who all tried to gang up on me for no reason on Sunday

But of you feel the need to defend your self that's up to you ...

Discuss the topic not the poster.

Try it see if you can. Dragging stuff up again that was removed from the site and name calling is still being divisive.

And causing arguments where there was none.