FAO Justvisiting

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I think any points deduction would come off next season wouldn't it?

Not necessarily. I think there's a point where it's deducted from the following season but I don't know if that point has been passed yet.

5pm on the fourth Thursday in March.  So March 27.

Go into Admin before then, and it's deducted this season.

Go into Admin after then, and it's 2014-15.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

5pm on the fourth Thursday in March.  So March 27.

Go into Admin before then, and it's deducted this season.

Go into Admin after then, and it's 2014-15.

Let's just relegate them and have done with it!

This would potentially be their second time in admin, I'd expect at least a 20 point deduction.

This!!!

There has to be a deterant, you can't just keep on going into admin like Leeds.

Enough people suffered the last time they took the easy option out.

It does sound pretty ominous but with these things there is usually someone in the wings waiting to play their hand. Perhaps an out of admin deal will be done like we did.

Whilst Leeds aren't the most popular, I wouldn't feel comfortable gloating given what nearly happened to us and you never know what's around the corner. Something needs to be done because it's the fans that have to grin and bear it whilst various numpties are spoiling the game. The people in charge should have learnt from the past but even at Wednesday with our more cautious approach we still make a loss. The whole game is unsustainable and this will keep happening.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

It does sound pretty ominous but with these things there is usually someone in the wings waiting to play their hand. Perhaps an out of admin deal will be done like we did.

Whilst Leeds aren't the most popular, I wouldn't feel comfortable gloating given what nearly happened to us and you never know what's around the corner. Something needs to be done because it's the fans that have to grin and bear it whilst various numpties are spoiling the game. The people in charge should have learnt from the past but even at Wednesday with our more cautious approach we still make a loss. The whole game is unsustainable and this will keep happening.

I'm not gloating pal but find it incredulous that a big club like Leeds, with a big big turnover can be on the brink again.

The fact I predicted that GFH would leave them in the brown stuff and got slated for it by some Leeds fans makes it a little sweet mind.

Not seen him on here for ages. 

No matter how 'reasonable' or friendly a lot of opposition supporters posting on here appear, it's such a coincidence how they are absent when their club is playing poo or when we are doing ok for ourselves. 

lol

View the 1,569 thread he was on there.

I won't gloat if they go Into admin again, but I won't lose any sleep over it. When we were in the shybo nobody gave a monkeys fart. I'm afraid that has now passed on to me now. I only care about Wednesday now. Everyone else can go hang as far as I'm concerned.

Something will happen before admin hits. They'll carry on overspending just like every other club including us. And round and round we go. Until the FA grow a pair nothing will change.

I'm not gloating pal but find it incredulous that a big club like Leeds, with a big big turnover can be on the brink again.

The fact I predicted that GFH would leave them in the brown stuff and got slated for it by some Leeds fans makes it a little sweet mind.

View the 1,569 thread he was on there.

Fair dos, I remember you predicting it.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

David Conn was on late kick off last week and he mentioned twice that L**Ds were losing 1m a week ! 

If that is the case it when not if .

Conn has it wrong, the losses aren't that much, they physically can't be.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100% great post.

Conn has it wrong, the losses aren't that much, they physically can't be.

It was odd how he said it and it was ignored. Maybe he meant a million a month? That would be a believable figure. Whatever it is, they're losing a lot of money it seems. Fortunately for them ffp will be toothless so they'll carry on.

Some big players have to go bust before the governing bodies device to do something about it.

All local clubs, including Leeds, were happy to kick us while we were down. We were having bucket collections to try and keep other clubs trading, while we were in the mire ourselves, only to have it thrown back in our faces. Therefore I have no sympathy, especily for the large contingent of low life supporters they have.

If Leeds have to be the first club to go out if business for something to happen, then let the self proclaimed European Champions be the proverbial lamb to be slaughtered.

Edited by Miffed

Guest Big Guns

Such a nice bunch there too.... :biggrin:   Seriously tho...be careful what you wish for...In Milan We Trust (to find the right people for us!!) :milan:

im sure he wanted to buy us first but milan showed him the door