FAO Justvisiting

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Squeaky bum time?

sportingintelligence @sportingintel

It's getting worse for Leeds. Cellino confirms he's stopped funding club. Story soon via @sport_simon or see @AndrewHaigh timeline #lufc

Told Cellino was asked for another c.£4m loan before end of March, for #lufc wages + 1 other thing (perhaps tax, tbc?). He said 'No more'.

@AndrewHaigh

Massimo Cellino exclusive by @sport_simon in tomorrow's @SunSportNow: Confirms he has stopped bankrolling #lufc after putting up to £10m in.

@AndrewHaigh

As I understand it, #lufc have a significant payment to make soon. Now Cellino is refusing to put money in, it makes the situation critical.

29k to 20k in three days is average non?

What an absolute shambles that club is...but then whoever is in charge there seems so willing to play with fire that it's hardly a surprise is it. 

I mean who'd have seen this coming with a convicted fraudster. . . 

What an absolute shambles that club is...but then whoever is in charge there seems so willing to play with fire that it's hardly a surprise is it.

I mean who'd have seen this coming with a convicted fraudster. . .

Some clubs just seem to keep making the same mistakes like rangers and Leicester nearly did too.

Hopefully not us!

Edited by Bluesteel

Squeaky bum time?

It's getting worse for Leeds. Cellino confirms he's stopped funding club. Story soon via @sport_simon or see @AndrewHaigh timeline #lufc

Told Cellino was asked for another c.£4m loan before end of March, for #lufc wages + 1 other thing (perhaps tax, tbc?). He said 'No more'.

@AndrewHaigh

Massimo Cellino exclusive by @sport_simon in tomorrow's @SunSportNow: Confirms he has stopped bankrolling #lufc after putting up to £10m in.

@AndrewHaigh

As I understand it, #lufc have a significant payment to make soon. Now Cellino is refusing to put money in, it makes the situation critical.

29k to 20k in three days is average non?

If thats true (twitter, so who the f knows) then thats fing crazy. They need a loan for £4m for March alone? Thats more than our entire loss for 2012-2013 season.

Mental.

They have someone interested, but he's only willing to buy them once they're in admin.

A 10 point deduction now would put them 20th - 5 pts above relegation zone, but with Charlton having 4 games in hand to make up 7 points on them to put them in relegation zone.

Squeaky bum time indeed.