Madine to play tomorrow

I hope he breaks his neck. And i'll hope it every time he steps onto the field. He's scum. 

Neg away.

Wishing that on someone could be perceived as pretty scummy as well.

Its a pretty bizarre way to support your team.

We get you don't want him back and thats fine, not everyone does. But to wish that is pathetic and a very attention seeking post.

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

No. I give a reasoned argument rather than being blinded by anything SWFC. Over to you, fan of the year. With your Frank Simek mouse mat and Andy Blair dressing gown.

Your argument is anything but reasoned, and it's you that is blinded by your own bigotry. But never mind, just continue making silly jibes in a feeble attempt to strengthen your argument.

Still think we will loan him out for the rest of the season

Cant see that somehow, unless we can secure Best for the rest of the season, and then there is always the chance of injuries.

He may possibly go out for a month with a possible recall clause if Best extends for a month, , I mean we're hardly brimming over with strikers are we. 

Your argument is anything but reasoned, and it's you that is blinded by your own bigotry. But never mind, just continue making silly jibes in a feeble attempt to strengthen your argument.

You don't understand the word bigotry, so don't use it.

It's a point of view, not an argument. I don't think he good enough. Simple as that. Hope he proves me wrong. If that doesn't make me a 'Wednesdayite' then I'd better ask for a refund after 35 years and 74 grounds.

And let's not fall into the trap of thinking the club are on a mission to 'rehabilitate'. If Madine was in the academy, or an aging pro at the end of his contract, he'd be on the dole queue now. This is a decision based on an asset, with a value, that the club don't want walking away for nothing.

And let's not fall into the trap of thinking the club are on a mission to 'rehabilitate'. If Madine was in the academy, or an aging pro at the end of his contract, he'd be on the dole queue now. This is a decision based on an asset, with a value, that the club don't want walking away for nothing.

You have a degree in stating the bleeding obvious, don't you. 

I hope he breaks his neck. And i'll hope it every time he steps onto the field. He's scum.

Neg away.

I understand your point of view though I don't agree with it. You should be allowed to express it but, surely it's not appropriate to wish that sort of injury on someone in this situation?

You are articulate and capable of expressing an opinion without resorting to that.

/net nanny off/

Edit- just seen that Belfast is on the job.

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest Big Guns

Wishing that on someone could be perceived as pretty scummy as well.

Its a pretty bizarre way to support your team.

We get you don't want him back and thats fine, not everyone does. But to wish that is pathetic and a very attention seeking post.

i think his mate got killed by a punch think it was him 

makes it an even worse that hed post that tbh

We know he's a damn good player at league 1 level, so what the hell is sending him out on loan going to prove???

Answers on a postcard to that one!!!!

His fitness and match sharpness.

He has a few players ahead of him at the moment so may benefit from an intensive month of match practice.

Wasn't too hard to understand eh?

Edited by Bluesteel

You don't understand the word bigotry, so don't use it.

It's a point of view, not an argument. I don't think he good enough. Simple as that. Hope he proves me wrong. If that doesn't make me a 'Wednesdayite' then I'd better ask for a refund after 35 years and 74 grounds.

I stand corrected. It is your point of view, rather than your argument, that is blinded by your bigotry

( which according to the OED is " an instance of narrow minded intolerance". So it is you who obviously fails to understand the meaning of the word, and please don't attempt to instruct me in it's use.

P.S. You're twenty years behind me as a Wednesdayite.

Guest intercity0wl

yeah, like Semedo, Lee, Mattock, Maguire and Maghoma. They weren't good enough 6 months ago either

yeah, like Semedo, Lee, Mattock, Maguire and Maghoma. They weren't good enough 6 months ago either

To be honest at least three of them aint good enough either, thats if we have any intention of making real progress at this level.

Also worth chucking Palmer and maybe Helan into that.

They might have got games under Jones but performances and contribution to the team have certainly improved since he left

Steady son, your view is softening....

You beat me to it...I would have thought that if we had any intentions of keeping him, then Yeovil would be an ideal place to try him out, no disrespect to Yeovil, but it is unlikely to have a huge hostile crowd, not somewhere where the inevitable goading will take place. Give him 20-45 minute's to see how he fairs.

Doubt he'll be on the bench at Yeovil as Gray says he's in todays reserve team (sorry, development team), should be interesting to see if he starts or how long he gets on the pitch..

It's still a good achievement given how long he's been out.