Madine to play tomorrow

He wasn't good enough even before he went to jail. This club is progressing from League 1 to Championship, and we need to bring in players of a higher quality, if we need to keep moving forward.

Difference is that they were never given a chance. I've seen enough of Madine to realise he ain't good enough at Championship level. Flat track bully in League 1 will be the peak of his career.

Only time will tell. I think he'll pop up at Carlisle, go for a nominal fee in the summer, and be in the paper in a few years for all the wrong reasons.

You are obviously very biased against a Wednesday player, and obviously want him to fail, and yet you consider yourself a supporter. I don't think so.

Gray in his interview today said he was looking good and keen to get things back on track, he also said ha had had phone calls about his availability for loan, not a wanted option...

Everyone at the club wants him back on form and doing the job he is capable of...except Vulva !

He's b-b-b-back folks!

post-22636-0-03662200-1394137506_thumb.j

You are obviously very biased against a Wednesday player, and obviously want him to fail, and yet you consider yourself a supporter. I don't think so.

No. I give a reasoned argument rather than being blinded by anything SWFC. Over to you, fan of the year. With your Frank Simek mouse mat and Andy Blair dressing gown.

Guest CageFightingOwl

In League One Madine was the first name on the team sheet.

He looked like a proper CF when he had crosses to attack.

Also very good with his feet.

Id also add that he doesnt need many chances because like i said earlier, Madine can finish.

Sheffield Wednesday and Dave Jones struggled with adapting to the Championship, not just Gary Madine. 

Only time will tell. I think he'll pop up at Carlisle, go for a nominal fee in the summer, and be in the paper in a few years for all the wrong reasons.

I think you're wrong mate. He was in Armly jail. That ain't no Butlins borstal. A place like that kind of changes your outlook in life. If he does carry on with his previous ways, then he's a fool. But I honestly believe we'll see a different Madine

He wasn't good enough even before he went to jail. This club is progressing from League 1 to Championship, and we need to bring in players of a higher quality, if we need to keep moving forward.

now then about that; our squad were playing like a busted arse earlier this season. Maguire and Lee couldn't get a decent run in the team, the football was dire and morale was low. Since super Stu has stepped up lots of things have changed. I'm not saying Madine is a world beater but them again I'm prepared to keep an open mind on what his performances will be like in this rejuvenated squad.

If madine is ok fitness wise then I'd definitely have him on the bench at Yeovil. Away from home no pressure nothing to lose to play him for 20 mins.

You beat me to it...I would have thought that if we had any intentions of keeping him, then Yeovil would be an ideal place to try him out, no disrespect to Yeovil, but it is unlikely to have a huge hostile crowd, not somewhere where the inevitable goading will take place. Give him 20-45 minute's to see how he fairs.

yeah, like Semedo, Lee, Mattock, Maguire and Maghoma. They weren't good enough 6 months ago either

chesterfield are linked even though paul cook put cold water on it.tbh he would score for fun with them in that league.

He wouldn't confirm or deny it.  I suspect he's asked the question. Only popped on here to see what was being said about him actually.

Not facing a court appearance any more , might get more time on the pitch rather than demo daves insistence of either sub appearances or not playing at all ,

will want to prove to himself as well as us that he is worth a chance, The club have backed him so that's good enough for me ,he may yet prove the doubters wrong ,and I hope he does bigstyle,

Guest Manwithastick

I hope he breaks his neck. And i'll hope it every time he steps onto the field. He's scum. 

Neg away.

If madine is ok fitness wise then I'd definitely have him on the bench at Yeovil. Away from home no pressure nothing to lose to play him for 20 mins.

You beat me to it...I would have thought that if we had any intentions of keeping him, then Yeovil would be an ideal place to try him out, no disrespect to Yeovil, but it is unlikely to have a huge hostile crowd, not somewhere where the inevitable goading will take place. Give him 20-45 minute's to see how he fairs.