Guest intercity0wl

I'd have Joey Barton in our team any day of the week, anyone who says the would t would be talking poo poo.

Get down off your morale high ground and get over it, young ones look at Rooney as a role model but after all the stuff he has done, is that ok ??

He's back now and 99% of Wednesday fans want him.

You will soon be singing his name when he's back scoring.

So would I, not keen on Madine tho.

Fair play to the bloke, I really hope he comes back all guns blazing (no pun intended). He's done his time and if it's made him a better and more humble person then it's a positive outcome all round.

Personally I'm fascinated to see how he's going to react to playing for us again, assuming he's going to get some game time this season. All in all it's got to better for the club and the player if we all get behind the lad and give him our full support.

Fair play to the bloke, I really hope he comes back all guns blazing (no pun intended). He's done his time and if it's made him a better and more humble person then it's a positive outcome all round.

Personally I'm fascinated to see how he's going to react to playing for us again, assuming he's going to get some game time this season. All in all it's got to better for the club and the player if we all get behind the lad and give him our full support.

What pun ? He he wasn't punished for a firearms offence.

Madine lavery is the future

Hopefully madine can take lavery under his wing

G Wing ? Hopefully not.