I know there's been 100000000 Madine threads over the past week..but I'm adding to them.

Saw him today in the Wednesday car park before the game, never seen him look so happy. Usually he'd just take pictures, sign autographs and move on. But today he purposely went out of his way to speak to everyone he got stopped by, shook peoples hands, made a real fuss of the kids who were asking him for pictures...and just seemed to be more appreciative of everything.
He also looked bulkier.

Did find it cringe worthy though when Tango kept singing Gary Madine Goal Machine in the first half like. 

I know there's been 100000000 Madine threads over the past week..but I'm adding to them.

Saw him today in the Wednesday car park before the game, never seen him look so happy. Usually he'd just take pictures, sign autographs and move on. But today he purposely went out of his way to speak to everyone he got stopped by, shook peoples hands, made a real fuss of the kids who were asking him for pictures...and just seemed to be more appreciative of everything.

He also looked bulkier.

Did find it cringe worthy though when Tango kept singing Gary Madine Goal Machine in the first half like. 

it wasn't tango it was neil with his bib off

He also looked bulkier.

Hi Gary.

Guest james.taylor1982

I'd have Joey Barton in our team any day of the week, anyone who says the would t would be talking poo poo.

Get down off your morale high ground and get over it, young ones look at Rooney as a role model but after all the stuff he has done, is that ok ??

He's back now and 99% of Wednesday fans want him.

You will soon be singing his name when he's back scoring.

Owlstalkers make me laugh.

Fickle isn't the word.

Stop talking like your s**t doesn't stink, get behind Madine as a player for SWFC and hopefully we will reap the benefits.

tbf not seen a lot of negativity in this thread