FAO: Whitey, Vic, Valleyjohn

Early in the season someone from here was talking to a dingle player and they basically said that they were a decent side and we were definately going down . Just wondered what the dingle player was saying about the table now :)

I remember that thread. Wasn't it Jon the Owl?

Both Mickey Mouse and belong in the 3rd division. Barnsley have been treading water and punching above their weight for a number of years and only Yeovil have a smaller average travelling support in the Championship than Charlton. Hope they both go down.

:biggrin:

Played more games in the second tier yet we belong in the third tier. Owlstalk "logic".

With a goal difference of a record -597 which shows you've historically struggled all of that time.

League1 is more your level and you know it

I'd like Charlton to drop for the sole season that they are a team of cheating ,diving, time wasting smelly fannys

although i too don't have much time for tinpot charlton...

i don't mind then surviving, as next term someone is needed to finish in the dingles end of season position, ie. bottom... 

Great thread Chris B,  with all the gloating he did on Monday about another team knocking us out of the cup yet his own team player Dawson? wanted to fight all the Barnsley fans after they made a reference to his mother, classless.

Hammered by a poor Huddersfield who we dispatched 2-0 last week....Agent Wilson had done Wednesday proud over the years.

As for Charlton, Fixture pile up and Morrison got injured today.

it's proving tight at the bottom again this term, apart from the ding's...

our danny and cog sorted them... :tango: