Gary Madine will cost us £100k this season

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Guest D.J.Nick1212

According to his contract, if he plays 1 more game for us playing more than 75 minutes in one match.

We have to make a one off payment to Carslile of £90000 and a one off payment to Madine of £10000!

I am glad he is back with us and im convinced he will come good and become a good striker for us, but would this money be better spent in other ways or paying off this clause?

This is testicles. It was an issue at the end of last season and it was rumoured that was why he didn't come on on the final day. But didn't he play a couple of games at the start of the season? Therefore he has already gone past the previous seasons target. As is my understanding the agreement was up to the end if last season.

This is testicles. It was an issue at the end of last season and it was rumoured that was why he didn't come on on the final day. But didn't he play a couple of games at the start of the season? Therefore he has already gone past the previous seasons target. As is my understanding the agreement was up to the end if last season.

Dont think Madines even featured as sub in the league this year has he?

Did you not read the story on the link?

Dont think Madines even featured as sub in the league this year has he?

So you believe everything it says in the paper then? I'll admit that I hadn't absorbed the bit about the lateness of his appearances but I seriously doubt it is still valid this season.

Edit: sorry. Quoted the wrong reply.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

Guest D.J.Nick1212

The agreement according to the report and the spokesman for Carslile was for the the total length of the initial contract of Gary Madine and not just for his first couple of years!

Why would you think this isn't correct?

What difference is it if it is true?

We have saved wages from not paying GM so that will cover the cost i am sure.

And before anyone jumps in had to pay loan players blah blah blah, We did that even when we  had GM avaliable.