Madine

Guest Manwithastick

The club have made a decision and now it's time to move on and back Madine and the club.

Let's see what Madine can do now on the pitch.

He's been given a second chance and hopefully he will take it.

Fair enough, get your head down gary and work hard at that second chance.

Third chance.

I hope he goes for a quiet pint. And whilst he's there, minding his own business, another rehabilitated thug,

also free, decides to randomly attack him. If he (Madine) is lucky he might get away with a broken jaw. If he's not

then see the front page of many of today's papers.

I hope none of you are ever in the position of having to watch a mindless violent moron like Madine sit in the

dock claiming 'I'm sorry for my actions' ( AGAIN. They never add the again. ) after he has scarred or worse still,

killed someone dear to you. I suspect then you might have a different perspective. Although with so many 'it's just a

slap dahn tahn' 'goo on gazza, time for the machine' 'who's never chucked a punch? We all have' shitwasp comments

on here, sadly I fear not. You're welcome to each other.

Third chance.

I hope he goes for a quiet pint. And whilst he's there, minding his own business, another rehabilitated thug,

also free, decides to randomly attack him. If he (Madine) is lucky he might get away with a broken jaw. If he's not

I hope none of you are ever in the position of having to watch a mindless violent moron like Madine sit in the

dock claiming 'I'm sorry for my actions' ( AGAIN. They never add the again. ) after he has scarred or worse still,

killed someone dear to you. I suspect then you might have a different perspective. Although with so many 'it's just a

slap dahn tahn' 'goo on gazza, time for the machine' 'who's never chucked a punch? We all have' shitwasp comments

Poor form, they have given a reasoned answer matching my views. There is no justification or praising Madines actions.

Yet you go wishing violence on Madine? Eye for an eye?

Should've washed our hands with that wasteage, if he were at any other club we'd be laughing at them and saying we wouldn't want scum like that playing for our club.

We should've got rid because how many chances does the fool need?

Don't know about anyone else but I was saying we should've signed Troy Deeney when he was released from prison and hadn't done anything for Watford yet..

Now Watford fans and no other football fans seem to have a problem with him. In fact the media love him

Third chance.

yes but what do you think about it Jim? :biggrin:

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Third chance.

Not many disagree that what Madine did was un-acceptable and if you read some of my posts I was one of his harshest critics and was hoping his contract would be cancelled.

he hasn't served his full sentence and maybe thats the biggest issue here, the club do have a responsibility since he is still in their employment to aid his rehab back into society. 

As much as we are all upset for what he has done, Madine cannot be punished forever for his crime and at some point must be given a chance to make amends. Again not condoning what he has done, but perhaps its time to take leaf from Reda Johnson on how a footballer can be a positive influence in his community.

Commence the moral debate, part 12

I think that's a good statement from the club. Last chance saloon...please don't screw it up Madine. 

Yep.

Good to see the clubs criticise him and not attempt to brush what he did under the carpet.

Hes been made clear there is help there but its his last chance.

Great news cant wait til hes back in the team, send lavery back to plymouth now . After all that the madine doubters will be back after he hasnt scored in 1-2 games , they could always change the dont sell madine to

Score a goal madine

gary madine

i really dont think you understand

That if you dont madine, gary madine

your gunna have a riot on your hands

lol

Edited by stocksyuto

Don't know about anyone else but I was saying we should've signed Troy Deeney when he was released from prison and hadn't done anything for Watford yet..

Now Watford fans and no other football fans seem to have a problem with him. In fact the media love him

Lee Hughes killed a man yet when he scored for the teams afterwards, i.e. kicked a sack of air in to a net, he was cheered like a god by those fans of the shirt he was wearing...

Perspective isn't something football fans really care about.

Third chance.

FFS give it a rest.

Great news cant wait til hes back in the team, send lavery back to plymouth now . After all that the madine doubters will be back after he hasnt scored in 1-2 games , they could always change the dont sell madine to

Score a goal madine

gary madine

i really dont think you understand

That if you dont madine, gary madine

your gunna have a riot on your hands

lol

I wouldn't send Lavery on loan, I think a striker pool of Madine, Afobe, Best (until the end of the month) and Nuhiu is a scary prospect. We need a young lad like Lavery that is capable of coming from the bench to turn things around, he's got the skills and the confidence and actually wants to get the ball and try and take ppl on

Guest Sheff Owl

People talk about trusting MM, saying he knows what he's doing, say he's always delivered and he pushed us on every season.

Yet it was his decision regarding Madine, he will have spoke to Madine, he will have outlined what is acceptable and not from now on...YET..are people going to moan at MM?

Yes Madine has been stupid, yes Madine should know better but is he the only footballer that has done wrong? There been other footballers that have done a lot worse than Madine and carried on playing football were loved by that clubs supporters?

It's all because it's Gary Madine and he was rubbish under Dave Jones, said it before if this was a Reda, Kirkland or a Semedo they would be welcome back with open arms.