Madine

Guest wrightson

We need to keep off his back an just let him play. Hopefully he has bulked up and got fitter in prison and added a little bit more pace which would make him a valuable asset. One thing we need to realise is most his goals come from crosses so we may need to improve the supply line before we see te best of him, an nuhiu for that matter.

One thing we need to realise is most his goals come from crosses so we may need to improve the supply line before we see te best of him, an nuhiu for that matter.

We've been making plenty of chances of late, its been taking them thats the problem,  Barnsley, Derby and even Wigan spring to mind.

Some of the chances Nuhiu made for himself in fairness, but he's just never going to stick one away, hopefully Madine will be able to knock a few in and take some of the pressure off.

Over to you now Gary....

Needs to work hard and stay out of trouble

As fans we need to be patient, let him get back to full fitness and hope he takes his chance

He's very lucky in many ways, hope he appreciates it and repays the club with good performances

No strong views on this happy for MM to call it as he's worth a fee to from someone I think he was never going to be scrapped

one thing that worries me is that every 'hard case'  he meets whilst out will test him - so basically the kid needs looking after perhaps Neil can be a minder  :biggrin:

Guest james.taylor1982

This is quality, we may never have to see Nuhiu play again once Madine is match fit ;)

Those scrubbers on the North did this business

WAWAW

It seems that the Madine haters are all at work then!  :biggrin:

Personally I think we should give him another chance, especially after watching Afobe.

edit 

sorry just re read your post  yep suppose negative views can be expected later

Edited by steelowl

No strong views on this happy for MM to call it as he's worth a fee to from someone I think he was never going to be scrapped

one thing that worries me is that every 'hard case'  he meets whilst out will test him - so basically the kid needs looking after perhaps Neil can be a minder  :biggrin:

Before he got sent down he was barred from Sheffield town centre wasn't he? You would hope that is still part of his release on license. 

Before he got sent down he was barred from Sheffield town centre wasn't he? You would hope that is still part of his release on license. 

I  don't know mate you'd hope he stays away from booze  

just think he'll be a target more than ever if they think they'll get him sacked 

I  don't know mate you'd hope he stays away from booze  

just think he'll be a target more than ever if they think they'll get him sacked 

I agree. 

I think when we had the promotion parade in town he was granted a special pass to go there but just for that. 

this is true, he started to go to Manchester, along with Nuhiu,reda,coke, and a few others, always kept out of trouble, had a few cracking chats with them all :)

Edited by owl4eva2k8

Send him on loan my arse!, if he's no better than Afobe I'll eat my hat with no relish on it.

struggling to remember did he ever play well for DJ?

Megson got him going albeit in div 1   who knows with a supportive man manager in Gray madine may be good enough deserves the chance to prove it  before the get shut brigade are on his back