Madine Out - Confirmed

Guest _Ibbo_

I'm sorry but all the tweets from this website are embarrassing. He's been in prison yet the tweets are like he's a soldier returning from Afghanistan.

The guy was a useless footballer before he went to prison, he'll be useless now he's out. But lets tweet about him scoring the winner against a game that we're not even guaranteed of playing yet!! 

Ultimate face palm moment

he got 20 goals for us in League One.... hardly useless 

Was sidelined by Jones in the CCC. 

Many players sidelines by jones look decent now..... 

Guest Deleted member

I'm sorry but all the tweets from this website are embarrassing. He's been in prison yet the tweets are like he's a soldier returning from Afghanistan.

The guy was a useless footballer before he went to prison, he'll be useless now he's out. But lets tweet about him scoring the winner against a game that we're not even guaranteed of playing yet!! 

mardy_mug.jpg

he got 20 goals for us in League One.... hardly useless 

Was sidelined by Jones in the CCC. 

Many players sidelines by jones look decent now..... 

This,

Amazing how many people rightly criticised Jones sidelining of players. Now Gray has proved Jones was wrong.

But people aren't willing to apply same logic to Madine?

Keep him away, not wanted or needed.

Probably what Watford fans were saying when Troy Deeney was released.

I bet they celebrated like mad when he scored that goal against Leicester last year or even the other 50 he's scored for them.

If the football club wants to keep him and Gary Madine gets his head down (like Deeney) and Stuart Gray thinks there is a future for him around our first team squad then that is good enough for me.

mardy_mug.jpg

lol

This,

Amazing how many people rightly criticised Jones sidelining of players. Now Gray has proved Jones was wrong.

But people aren't willing to apply same logic to Madine?

Young player who had a court case over his head, knowing there was a good chance that he was getting sent down. He never looked the same player that he was in the promotion season. 

I'm sorry but all the tweets from this website are embarrassing. He's been in prison yet the tweets are like he's a soldier returning from Afghanistan...

Yes that's one extreme. The converse being that he's in fact the Devil risen.

Personally I go with the view that he's a bloke that's done wrong, been punished and now wants to get on with his life and career.

Agree with you though that any returning hero tweets would be about as crass as abusive ones. No chance of stopping them though more's the pity. I hope he's matured sufficiently as a result of his experience to be able to treat them all with the approriate level of seriousness, good or bad

Edited by Dagmeister

Young player who had a court case over his head, knowing there was a good chance that he was getting sent down. He never looked the same player that he was in the promotion season.

Agreed.

Plus he was playing in a poor DJ squad. In and out of the team/squad with each passing game.

Gary Madine can finish. He's a clinical finisher as proved in League One. Can he replicate it in the Championship?

We don't know.

But if the football club & Gray back him and give him that chance to play, then he will get my full support.

Just get him back into the squad as soon as possible....he's another option for us. And could be regarded as a new signing of someone hungry to get back into football.  

Clear the slate from last season- he was played up front on his own, had zero support from midfield, and i'm sure the court case had some affect as well. Hopefully he can regain his L1 form now that he has a clear head. 

There are other players in our club who have had some scrapes with the law, so let's stop with the moralistic claptrap now- we're a football club, not the flippin church of England.