Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Different crimes and different sentences. When Evans comes out from his longer sentence I'd argue that he too should be allowed to resume his career. However repugnant and I expect a sea of negs but my stance is simply that punishments for crime is the duty of the legal system alone.

I'd agree with that but the Scrubbers should steer well clear.

GET A GRIP SOME FANS, He's called Gary Madine not Ched Evans.

He did Something that happens every weekend in every town, city all around the world. He's Not a Firm member but if he was then it would be "Top Boy" n all that.

Everybody Deserves and gets a 2nd Chance in life so the same applies to Gary Madine.

Hopefully Gary you take the chance and stay on the right path. Goodluck

totally agree, some fans live in a bubble and think he should be hung, drawn & quartered

Go on Gazza

What has Madine got to do with Maguire and Lee? I have rated Kieron Lee since I first saw him, whenever Maguire was given a chance by Jones, I thought he did well, but saw the umpteen chances Jones gave Madine last season and thought he was pretty poor. I have always thought that Madine's goalfest a couple of seasons ago, was simply down to the quality of Ben Marshall on the wing. Madine had numerous chances last season, and always looked lethargic, and even worse, not bothered.

There are players at Hillsborough who I don't like, don't rate and who I think shouldn't be at the club. Madine, Jermaine Johnson, Llera, Prutton, Zayatte all need to be shown the door, in my opinion. People who think Madine is alright, are entitled to their opinion, as am I who doesn't like him.

how can you not like llera he may not be very good but the bloke plays his heart out for the club doesn't seem to sulk when he´s left out .......to dislike someone just because you don't rate him seems a bit sad to me .

how can you not like llera he may not be very good but the bloke plays his heart out for the club doesn't seem to sulk when he´s left out .......to dislike someone just because you don't rate him seems a bit sad to me .

........ and having a player like Liera who deals admirably with being sat in the wings for long periods has proved a bit of a godsend this past few weeks when all our other CB's have fallen like ninepins.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Come on Gary Madine, work hard and regain the hero status you had to my kids. Dont waste the chance millions of us would love to have ie playing professional football for a living.

wonder what this means.....is it not a foregone conclusion he will at least finish his contract here

Roley ‏@Rol_Machine9 53m

Pleased my nephew Buster as I call him is out of prison today.I will be watching him play football somewhere soon enough,like I always have!

He's meeting with the club next week apparently. Nothing definite decided it seems.

Would he be eligible to play against Charlton? It doesn't sound like he will, as he's not sitting down with Gray, Milan and Aldridge until middle of next week, but technically, would he be able to? He was presumably not technically available for the original fixture, but the game on Monday isn't a replay....??

Madine will not be the savior that a lot of supporters want him/expect him to be he will continue to do what he does best and that is to end up on his back side.He gets knocked off the ball far to easily imo by defenders and besides who's to say he will be match fit before the end of the season.I think a lot of fans will be disappointed imo.Madine is a league 1 striker at best and he cant cut it in the championship end of.

Edited by Firthparkowl

Madine will not be the savior that a lot of supporters want him/expect him to be he will continue to do what he does best and that is to end up on his back side.He gets knocked off the ball far to easily imo by defenders and besides who's to say he will be match fit before the end of the season.I think a lot of fans will be disappointed imo.Madine is a league 1 striker at best and he cant cut it in the championship end of.

Maybe; time will tell.