Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Who cares what club the lad he hit supports if someones getting lippy you give them a smack when you had a drink..

Exactly. This Wednesday fan shouldn't have been piping up in the first place should he?

Yet if he comes back, plays well & bags a few you'll be singing his name just like the rest of us.

If he scored against United or in any other important game you won't start a thread saying 'he ''attacked'' one of our own, we don't need him''

Football is filled with fickleness. Madine is OUR player, and as long as he's playing for OUR team I'll back him.

People go on as if Madine killed someone, or did something awful. He had a couple of fights, where we don't know the exact details.

Yes, he punched 'one of our own'. But you don't know what went off that night, this 'wednesdayite' could have been gobbing off at him, our fans aren't all angels.

Not defending what he did, but he's served time and if he comes out and changes then we'll all be happy.

IF!

Exactly. This Wednesday fan shouldn't have been piping up in the first place should he?

we will never kno the full story for why he did it but itll be some drunk idiot gobbing off saying hes poo but the victim wont say that he will say it was totally unprovoked to make madine look worse

Get him back in and around the first team set up as soon as possible.

If he's kept his fitness levels right we shouldn't be turning our nose up at the addition of another player.

He's done his time. New start for all. See what sort of player he is without a court case hanging over him, without Dave Jones and in a side that definitely is creating chances for someone to finish.

Edited by sheffield_dave

does it state in the court case he piped up?

Ultimately though even if he did the law still counts what Madine did as ABH or GBH. He knew he had to learn to control his temper and that he is at risk of provocation.

We cannot defend what he did but grant him a chance

The terms of his tag will determine if he plays for us won't they?

If he's got to be based in the North East then he'll struggle with the training down here.

why would he have to be based in the north east?

The terms of his tag will determine if he plays for us won't they?

If he's got to be based in the North East then he'll struggle with the training down here.

I'm sure whoever decides the term of his tag will take into account his job, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do away games either.

Jermaine Pennant played whilst on tag, so it shouldn't affect Madine.

If he's still up for playing for us I've got no problem with that, but he should go out on loan in the poo poo hole with Carlisle or somebody to get him match fit. There's no way he's going to be ready to play in The Championship. I accept his poor form may have had something to do with his court case, (although it's been mentioned on here that his poor form preceeded his punch ups) however, he's never actually proved anything in this league. He has much to learn on and off the pitch.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Aslong as it's not for Wednesday I don't care

100% this. ive missed him lazily walking around and throwing himself on the floor like a spoilt brat also the goal machine name is totally cringeworthy 

Why would we want to play a man who attacks our own supporters?

I hope he never plays for us again. We don't need him anyway.

I saw two Wednesday fans going at it good style at the back of the north last season at half time

Should they both have nothing more to do with Wednesday too ????

Done bird for his crime get him back in when he's fit and ready

UTO

What has Madine got to do with Maguire and Lee? I have rated Kieron Lee since I first saw him, whenever Maguire was given a chance by Jones, I thought he did well, but saw the umpteen chances Jones gave Madine last season and thought he was pretty poor. I have always thought that Madine's goalfest a couple of seasons ago, was simply down to the quality of Ben Marshall on the wing. Madine had numerous chances last season, and always looked lethargic, and even worse, not bothered.

There are players at Hillsborough who I don't like, don't rate and who I think shouldn't be at the club. Madine, Jermaine Johnson, Llera, Prutton, Zayatte all need to be shown the door, in my opinion. People who think Madine is alright, are entitled to their opinion, as am I who doesn't like him.

Best post of the day