Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest wilyfox

I don't have a problem with Madine returning to the squad, but he should be integrated slowly. I doubt he'd be thrust back into the mix straight away. Who knows what shape he's in or when the last time he kicked a ball was..

What has Madine got to do with Maguire and Lee? I have rated Kieron Lee since I first saw him, whenever Maguire was given a chance by Jones, I thought he did well, but saw the umpteen chances Jones gave Madine last season and thought he was pretty poor. I have always thought that Madine's goalfest a couple of seasons ago, was simply down to the quality of Ben Marshall on the wing. Madine had numerous chances last season, and always looked lethargic, and even worse, not bothered.

There are players at Hillsborough who I don't like, don't rate and who I think shouldn't be at the club. Madine, Jermaine Johnson, Llera, Prutton, Zayatte all need to be shown the door, in my opinion. People who think Madine is alright, are entitled to their opinion, as am I who doesn't like him.

Apology accepted.

News on madine, he's finished with football altogether I'm told, he's gone to help monks Rambo style in the jungle, if mandaric does a colonel trautman and try's to talk him back in to action he maybe just tempted.

Why would we want  to play a man who attacks our own supporters?

I hope he never plays for us again. We don't need him anyway.

Yet if he comes back, plays well & bags a few you'll be singing his name just like the rest of us.

If he scored against United or in any other important game you won't start a thread saying 'he ''attacked'' one of our own, we don't need him''

Football is filled with fickleness. Madine is OUR player, and as long as he's playing for OUR team I'll back him.

People go on as if Madine killed someone, or did something awful. He had a couple of fights, where we don't know the exact details.

Yes, he punched 'one of our own'. But you don't know what went off that night, this 'wednesdayite' could have been gobbing off at him, our fans aren't all angels.

Not defending what he did, but he's served time and if he comes out and changes then we'll all be happy.

Yet if he comes back, plays well & bags a few you'll be singing his name just like the rest of us.

If he scored against United or in any other important game you won't start a thread saying 'he ''attacked'' one of our own, we don't need him''

Football is filled with fickleness. Madine is OUR player, and as long as he's playing for OUR team I'll back him.

People go on as if Madine killed someone, or did something awful. He had a couple of fights, where we don't know the exact details.

Yes, he punched 'one of our own'. But you don't know what went off that night, this 'wednesdayite' could have been gobbing off at him, our fans aren't all angels.

Not defending what he did, but he's served time and if he comes out and changes then we'll all be happy.

This ^^^^^^^^ I hear fans everyday slag a player off so I know they would probably say something if they saw the player in the street or in the pubs.i don't believe for one second GM hit either fan for no reason I think he was provoked,now most will say he should be proffesional etc but to a young lad being abused it's gonna cause a reaction.not condoning his reaction but like flying owl said it wasn't like killing anyone he is our player an has the potential to be a decent footballer an hopefully his time in prison will have made him into a more matured,grateful person

Why would we want  to play a man who attacks our own supporters?

I hope he never plays for us again. We don't need him anyway.

What relevance does the team of the victom have really? Except to sensationalise his crime. And since his other victim was a blade this will make him more of a LAD for some people.

I have stated he should have been sacked at the time but the club didn't sack him.

I have stated he deserves a chance to play again as he has done his time, this is how the system works in a democratic country.

So we have the situation where Madine will be back at the club. I say give him a chance and see if he can shine under a new manager.

I won't sing his name louder or boo louder cause of what happened off the pitch.

And don't let any pigs/ rival fans convince you his crime was as bad as Cheds and allow them to make direct comparisons

What has Madine got to do with Maguire and Lee? I have rated Kieron Lee since I first saw him, whenever Maguire was given a chance by Jones, I thought he did well, but saw the umpteen chances Jones gave Madine last season and thought he was pretty poor. I have always thought that Madine's goalfest a couple of seasons ago, was simply down to the quality of Ben Marshall on the wing. Madine had numerous chances last season, and always looked lethargic, and even worse, not bothered.

There are players at Hillsborough who I don't like, don't rate and who I think shouldn't be at the club. Madine, Jermaine Johnson, Llera, Prutton, Zayatte all need to be shown the door, in my opinion. People who think Madine is alright, are entitled to their opinion, as am I who doesn't like him.

Could not have put it better, he's a lucky boy if given another chance. If he had half the desire and work rate of Lee And Maguire.....