Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

If he is out soon then no way does he just walk back into the first team, what sort of message does that send to hard working lads like Lavery? IMO when he comes out he needs to go out on a months loan and prove himself, get his match fitness up and come back a hungry determined player. He can have a future at Wednesday if he really wants it, he has to want it though.

What has Madine got to do with Maguire and Lee? I have rated Kieron Lee since I first saw him, whenever Maguire was given a chance by Jones, I thought he did well, but saw the umpteen chances Jones gave Madine last season and thought he was pretty poor. I have always thought that Madine's goalfest a couple of seasons ago, was simply down to the quality of Ben Marshall on the wing. Madine had numerous chances last season, and always looked lethargic, and even worse, not bothered.

There are players at Hillsborough who I don't like, don't rate and who I think shouldn't be at the club. Madine, Jermaine Johnson, Llera, Prutton, Zayatte all need to be shown the door, in my opinion. People who think Madine is alright, are entitled to their opinion, as am I who doesn't like him.

Guest markowl123

Why would we want to play a man who attacks our own supporters?

I hope he never plays for us again. We don't need him anyway.

proper flounce.

I reckon he'll be playing around a month after he's out