Relegation dog-fight

Guest zipzippy

Matches against Yeovil , Carlton , Doncaster coming up. A bad turn in form could see us back in trouble so I ain't getting complacent.

My 3 for the drop

Blackpool

Barnsley

Yeovil

Don't want to get giddy but I can see us staying out of it this season. Mid table mediocrity would do me.

Got a feeling Barnsley will finally go this year. They've had plenty of seasons just scraping it, luck seems to be running out now though with goals being conceded late on. That destroys teams. Other 2 places, charlton could drop along with Yeovil.

Whoever goes I won't lose any sleep.

My blades supporting mate (quite sensible for one of them) has wrote this season off, and believes they will win whatever division they are in next season after a bit of a spend in the summer.

Edited by listentome

My ideal bottom three would be.....

Bolton

Charlton

Barnsley

But it'll be

Charlton

Barnsley

Yeovil

Would really love it if Bolton go down after all the rubbish we hear from their chairman, and the way he's run the club, plus the shoddy way their fans treat king megson

Still in with a chance of play-offs according to some of them!

True, couldn't stop laughing at Praise or Grumble yesterday. My neighbour's a blunt and says they played on the counter attack against Shrewsbury, hardly play off football against one of the worst in the league at home

Guest intercity0wl

The dingles will get safety imho. Dannys got a lot of experience behind him and I think they're ability to grind out results will get them through (although there's minimal evidrnce for this). For me;

donny

charlton

yoevil

Charlton are awful.

The dingles will get safety imho. Dannys got a lot of experience behind him and I think they're ability to grind out results will get them through (although there's minimal evidrnce for this). For me;

donny

charlton

yoevil

Charlton are awful.

Seen em twice this season, at home to us, and away at Donny, a truly awful side, that's why i will probably put a few quid on em next weekend.

Quite like bolton to get relegated to be honest. 

They "deserve" it after Gartside wanting to make the PL a closed shop. 

And come on ? Building a 40,000 seats modern stadium in Bolton ? Really ? Lunatics ! 

Barnsley have a decent squad can see them staying up.

Yeovil

Charlton

millwall

I tend to agree , i think The Dingles will have enough to stay up , Donny are decent and pick up plenty of points at home although they are garbage away . Charlton are in freefall and Millwall are a horrible team from a horrible place . I really hope Millwall go down . But i wouldnt rule out Bolton either . 

We're still in the mix for relegation and I would take finishing 21st now.

But if Wednesday do stay up by a comfortable margin (and recent results have given ourselves at least a chance of doing that), I'd prefer it if both Donny and Barnsley stayed up too.  It would gives us a few more local games next season; these games do generate a bit of a buzz for the fans, and also some much needed funds in comparison to fixtures against the likes of Charlton or Yeovil.