Relegation dog-fight

It's between Donny, Barnsley, Yeovil, Charlton and Milwall.

I think Barnsley and Yeovil are gone. All season I have been alarmed by just how bad Chalrton are. They've had a similar progression to us, but this year, they've well and truly gone to sh*t.

Don't want to tempt fate, but I don't think we've got anything to worry about with this lot in the division.

Poor teams; Holloway will get found out, Agent Wilson will complete his latest mission, Dickov lol and poor Chris Powell (deserves better)

It's between Donny, Barnsley, Yeovil, Charlton and Milwall.

I think Barnsley and Yeovil are gone. All season I have been alarmed by just how bad Chalrton are. They've had a similar progression to us, but this year, they've well and truly gone to sh*t.

Don't want to tempt fate, but I don't think we've got anything to worry about with this lot in the division.

Poor teams; Holloway will get found out, Agent Wilson will complete his latest mission, Dickov lol and poor Chris Powell (deserves better)

I would not rule out Barnsley just yet. A win against Doncaster next week will give them a lifeline. Of the bottom 5, I think Millwall, might be the least likely to go down (gut feeling).

I would not rule out Barnsley just yet. A win against Doncaster next week will give them a lifeline. Of the bottom 5, I think Millwall, might be the least likely to go down (gut feeling).

Millwall are my bankers to go down. They have an awful defence and now Holloway's honeymoon period has gone they seem to be leaking as many goals as ever.

The Charlton situation is bizarre. Sell their best players and then become a feeder club to Standard Liege. I think they're in disarray and will go down. They got lucky with the clalled off game with Donny and then winning the re-match, but they literally have nothing going for them now.

Can see them tumbling down the leagues - ala Portsmouth.

Conversely, I think a couple of the teams coming up could be quite handy. Brentford have spent about 10 years assembling a team for a pop at the Championship and Wolves will go back to being a steady mid-table team.

Leyton Orient would look really out of place though lol At the start of the season, you could have told me they were playing in the Conference and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid

Conversely, I think a couple of the teams coming up could be quite handy. Brentford have spent about 10 years assembling a team for a pop at the Championship and Wolves will go back to being a steady mid-table team.

Leyton Orient would look really out of place though lol At the start of the season, you could have told me they were playing in the Conference and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid

What about the blunts? Weren't they supposed to be promotion favourites at the start of the season?

lol

Blackpool? Given their start they shouldn't be down there but, they're definitely heading down the path of oblivion.

I'm not sure about Blackpool

They could well pick up now they haven't got Paul Ince.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.