Waddle at Rochdale.

I'm posting this before kick off, hope that's okay with the posting at games police. lol

The great man himself is here at Rochdale in the crowd (well the concourse but I assume he has a ticket). Just got a little giddy and my 7 year old is looking at me like I'm a little mental. Sadly couldn't get close enough for a pic but I'm sure some others will turn up with them after the game.

That is all.

I'm posting this before kick off, hope that's okay with the posting at games police. lol

The great man himself is here at Rochdale in the crowd (well the concourse but I assume he has a ticket). Just got a little giddy and my 7 year old is looking at me like I'm a little mental. Sadly couldn't get close enough for a pic but I'm sure some others will turn up with them after the game.

That is all.

Did you boo him ?

That is genuinely weird then. Must always just be in a different part of the ground then.

I think he goes in the main stand usually when he attends. I don't think it's as often as 99% tho. Still a good day seeing a legend. I think some ppl get a bit jealous of these things