chris waddle on warnock

On the guardian football weekly podcast barry glendenning who was on a bt sports panel with waddle yesterday said waddle thinks there's no chance of Warnock getting the job and if he did only 4k will come to Hillsborough to watch us and they be the diehard fans who have no idea dj was sacked.

Sorry for lack of link and punctuation. I'm on a cross trainer at the gym. It's mensioned at around 40 mins in.

Guest silentpete1981

I'd go if Warnock was manager but that wont happen unless we sack Dave Jones will it?

i think the win against Leicester has bought him a few more games.

Guest Big Guns

I reckon

Distraught

Ramone

Chris abcd

Lawrie Madden

Thommo

And a few other clappers would go cos they don't realise jack Charltons gone never mind dj been sacked

Yep waddles got this right only the clappers will be in attendance if the pig gets the job

Guest Distraught!

I reckon

Distraught

Ramone

Chris abcd

Lawrie Madden

Thommo

And a few other clappers would go cos they don't realise jack Charltons gone never mind dj been sacked

Yep waddles got this right only the clappers will be in attendance if the pig gets the job

Maybe if we hadn't sacked so many managers since Big Jack, the club would be in a much stronger position now. The problems came after Francis when it became the norm to appoint ever increasingly mediocre managers and on a far too regular basis!

And it still hasn't stopped!

Guest Big Guns

Maybe if we hadn't sacked so many managers since Big Jack, the club would be in a much stronger position now. The problems came after Francis when it became the norm to appoint ever increasingly mediocre managers and on a far too regular basis!

And it still hasn't stopped!

lol

Well giving jones time certainly didn't work did it

Guest Distraught!

lol

Well giving jones time certainly didn't work did it

It began long before Jones even came onto the scene. He is just one of a very long list.

It began long before Jones even came onto the scene. He is just one of a very long list.

Very true, but how do we break that cycle? It would need owners with vision, and money, for Wednesday to able to appoint a really top class manager. If it's not possible to do that, I'd rather us try and unearth the next great manager. Problem is, the odds are against you and I suppose, wrongly in my opinion, it's often easier to turn to the best of a mediocre bunch. Pretty much the debate we're having here