Thank You

Hopefully posting this in the right section...

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at the club for yesterday's game. Myself, my dad and my brother all had a belated birthday present involving a ground tour and some hospitality in the Sheridan suite. From the first minute we got to the ground we were looked after brilliantly, with press liaison steward Paul a great and knowledgable guide for the tour.

The service, food and atmosphere in the Sheridan suite were brilliant and we all had a fantastic day that we'll remember for a long time. Highlights of the day included a carrier bag carting Milan walking bang into the middle of the tour and looking very surprised and the day finished with some banter with David Hirst about male prostitution-you had to be there. Even the match couldn't spoil the day we had.

Anyway, sorry to get all 'trip advisor' about it, but I'm guessing the club have a fair few people moaning about things and thought it might be nice for them to know they got everything right yesterday, except the result. Cheers