FAO those saying we need creativity and new strikers

We've scored one less than the current leaders and the same amount as second place

We need to be more solid, then we're sorted.

We're not desperate for creativity or strikers.

Check out Kivos defence injury thread, it was horrendous bad luck to have 4 fullbacks all injured for the start of the season.

Settled first choice back 4 I'm sure would help our cause.

Guest james.taylor1982

We've scored one less than the current leaders and the same amount as second place

We need to be more solid, then we're sorted.

We're not desperate for creativity or strikers.

Did u go today ??

Our defence is under constant pressure because we play too deep, we can't keep possession for any length of time, which means we can't move up the field as a team and we have strikers that are isolated and cannot keep the ball for any length of time. This means the ball and the opposition keeps pressure on our defensive unit.

I understand striker is a major priority... It most definitely is.

But a central midfielder is far more of a priority. A good one will aid us both defensively and offensively.

Central midfield is the biggest weak area of our team.

Guest james.taylor1982

We scored twice?

Not making a great argument..

It's not an argument, your rumbleing clueless

Our defence is under constant pressure because we play too deep, we can't keep possession for any length of time, which means we can't move up the field as a team and we have strikers that are isolated and cannot keep the ball for any length of time. This means the ball and the opposition keeps pressure on our defensive unit.

But a central midfielder is far more of a priority. A good one will aid us both defensively and offensively.

Agree ^^^

you cant plan for losing all four fullbacks before half time of the very first game, whoever you are.

Plenty on here were moaning about not getting Zayatte signed, then when we do hes a waste of space and Llera should be in. No lessons learnt from last season in playing a settled back five, and how important it is, obviously.

Far too many fail to look at the full picture and prefer to jump in with everything they think needs changing. If Gardner is out injured, thats an absolutely ridiculous amount of first team defenders to be missing, so early in a season. no planning is going to cover for that.

Guest james.taylor1982

lol

You say we don't create anything, yet we keep scoring lol

Reyt good logic

Making out we are playing well, typical happy clapper talking poo . I'd hate to think what you think is a bad game

This is true, we do play too deep at times. But it shows that with only slight tweaks in the tactics (pushing up a bit), we could easily be a decent team.

Mainly because we have Antonio, JJ and Helan, whos strengths are running at players with the ball. There is no way you can get two box to box midfielders who can keep up with that, likewise you cant change their style of play without taking something away from their strengths,

Needs some work doing to it, no doubt about that. someone composed on the ball like Olofinjana would be ideal.

Making out we are playing well, typical happy clapper talking poo . I'd hate to think what you think is a bad game

Playing well? What planet are you on?

I've said we've not been solid enough, conceding too many..

The point was we're scoring goals

If we stop conceding then we'll be playing well and winning games.