Gary Madine - Goal Machine

Madine seriously needs to get in the gym and make himself more of a presence as a CF. He's got the height but is a streak of piiss, defenders must love playing against him.

If hed come back after the summer break beefed up you and many more on here would be moaning he looks overweight and as probably been on the lash eating crap all summer

When I met him when Megson was in charge he was massive, then when I met him when dj was in charge he was half the size, bicep wise... And just not as big. He said he had a wrist injury that meant he couldn't train and that dj knew that but still had a go at him for not training, he was properly unhappy, but (unless he has one) no excuse for not being in the gym over summer. Still, go on Gary..

I just hope that this is not a precursor to Dave Richards squirming his way back into the club, he has connections to the sponsor , would be a sad day if it did 

If I was trying to squirm my way back into a football club, I'd start by getting a company that my nephew is the CEO of to sponsor them. Cunning plan.