Madine in his way out

Guest james.taylor1982

It'd be a big mistake to get shut of the Goal Machine......he WILL come good....just believe !

I think your right, keep hold of him and develop into a better player

I thought madine was newcastles new number nine, there's more chance of him been a 99 ice cream seller. Get rid, too static, wrong attitude, jones does not rate him

Taxi for madine

I thought madine was newcastles new number nine, there's more chance of him been a 99 ice cream seller. Get rid, too static, wrong attitude, jones does not rate him

Taxi for madine

If he did note rate him he would be gone by now...DJ knows there's a good player in there that is why he keeps playing him

So we sign some Albanian who nobody's ever heard of and suddenly all our striker ills are over? I hope he turns out decent but we aren't that blessed with strikers that we can offload Madine. Keep him, he's as much chance of coming good as the new bloke.

So we sign some Albanian who nobody's ever heard of and suddenly all our striker ills are over? I hope he turns out decent but we aren't that blessed with strikers that we can offload Madine. Keep him, he's as much chance of coming good as the new bloke.

How flipping predictable...you really are a miserable tw@

Guest Stereophonics

flip off and give Madine a chance.

He is a young striker who hasn't had much experience in the championship but I think that he will do well.

If Madine had come through our youth team and had helped fire us out of league one we would all be crying out for him to be given a chance and wouldn't want to sell him. What's the difference?

It's not like Madine misses many chances either is it? 

Also why would we want to get rid of him if sign another striker? You do need more than 11 players in a squad so by the logic of some on here would sell every player that isn't in the first team every week.

Grow the flip up

Guest Stereophonics

If Madine leaves he will do well elsewhere. If I were him i'd probably leave. It would serve our fans right tbh

I thought Madine had an alright game last night.  He nearly scored, and it shows what he can do when the supply improves, i.e crosses in from Antonio & Helan. But that wasn't all - we looked quicker and sharper on the attack.  Happy to see Taylor get a full game and we looked solid at the back, but still a bit wet in the midfield.

Edited by tonyem