Incredible atmosphere

Well, I was all set to be 'disgusted' by the sectarian chants etc, but that atmosphere was so amazing I couldn't help being impressed with the 'Gers fans.

Top class support, credit where its due.

Oh, and the kop might well as not have been there tonight. Felt sorry for the poor buggers on there.

Rangers are a class act and unlike Celtic, they know how to travel, how to enjoy themselves and how to restrain all the sectarian stuff when it's not needed; i.e when Celtic aren't anywhere near them.

They often get described as "two sides of the same coin" or whatever else, but Celtic at Brentford on Saturday and Rangers here tonight.. absolute night and day difference. You wouldn't think they were from the same City looking at those two games.

Great respect. Would love for this to become a more regular thing, although an invitation up to Ibrox would be grand.

Have to say they were fantastic tonight. My little lad was well impressed. He's never seen the away end full so it took a while for it to sink in with him.

They never stopped singing all game. Couldn't tell what they were singing most of the time as we were up in the grandstand but it was loud. Can't comment on any other actions outside the ground, heard a tram and a weatherspoons got some hammer, but inside the ground they were absolute class. Sorry if this sounds like I'm kissing up to em and that but I believe in giving credit where its due.

Have to say they were fantastic tonight. My little lad was well impressed. He's never seen the away end full so it took a while for it to sink in with him.

They never stopped singing all game. Couldn't tell what they were singing most of the time as we were up in the grandstand but it was loud. Can't comment on any other actions outside the ground, heard a tram and a weatherspoons got some hammer, but inside the ground they were absolute class. Sorry if this sounds like I'm kissing up to em and that but I believe in giving credit where its due.

About 5 of them pissed in my garden in Vere Road before the match - Dirty barstewards. Great support inside though.

Atmosphere sounded good on WW but would it have sounded good if we had all 3 stands full of home fans?

Or were Rangers just better than most recent away fans?

No question about it. Best away fans at S6 in years. Edited by senwar

Atmosphere sounded good on WW but would it have sounded good if we had all 3 stands full of home fans?

Or were Rangers just better than most recent away fans?

Better than any away fans I've ever seen.

I wouldn't worry about that, I can't see English clubs forming a queue to invite that lot south of the border.

I was talking to a City fan earlier and he said they played Celtic a few years back in a friendly and they just about demolished the away end.