A Blunt thrown out of a pub for bad behaviour, WHATEVER NEXT

Guest intercity0wl

I know a bloke who always says he's a mate of his, always drops his name whenever he can.

Big fat t@at, lives at handsworth, called daryl. Proper tail.

Just wanted to share.

Think i know who you mean, goes to anglers? Proper tail of the highest order

I went to his daughter birthday party at a pub round there a few years back he wasn't there that night because he had got into a fight with two lads round the pool table the night before and they wouldn't have him in. His ex wife is a lovely woman can't recall her name but think she's an actress too.

Ended up nailing a hot Russian chick I met there for a while after too!

He's a complete w@nker. Had to split my mate and him up the other month in the cross keys up Handworths. Trying to hit on my mate's bird saying he can have any women he wants. My mate would have kill him if i,d not stop him. He's a Pr!ck.

Guest Big Guns

He's a complete w@nker. Had to split my mate and him up the other month in the cross keys up Handworths. Trying to hit on my mate's bird saying he can have any women he wants. My mate would have kill him if i,d not stop him. He's a Pr!ck.

Why did you stop him

Did he end up nailing your mates bird

Why did you stop him

Did he end up nailing your mates bird

Because every one up his flippingarse up there and he would have had about 10 people saying it was my mate who started it. Believe me i felt like smashing his face in, I would have if i though i could have got away with it. Pissed up cun t. I ended nailing my mates bird, Well its the least she could do after all i did for them.

lol

Edited by gaz62uk

Because every one up his flippingarse up there and he would have had about 10 people saying it was my mate who started it. Believe me i felt like smashing his face in, I would have if i though i could have got away with it. Pissed up cun t. I ended nailing my mates bird, Well its the least she could do after all i did for them.

lol

complex outing there, ha