Gary Madine

Guest Maverick26

Already said my thoughts on this a lot over the summer, but to cut it short I agree with the op. This season is make or break for Madine's career at Hillsborough.

100% agree mate, but he needs someone with him who can help improve his game

Lita would be perfect for this, a role model to look up to etc

Obviously, this is going to sound like bulls hit but I do actually know someone that knows him and apparently he reads every little newspaper report and anything in the press about him and he lets it get to him really badly. He even came on here, there's no way he would have liked what he'd seen.I think he would have learnt a lot from last year, not necessarily how to score goals at a higher level but more of how to handle himself when it's under scrutiny and being criticized. If he hasn't, he'll be off ASAP and not many people will want him.

Guest Maverick26

Obviously, this is going to sound like bulls hit but I do actually know someone that knows him and apparently he reads every little newspaper report and anything in the press about him and he lets it get to him really badly. He even came on here, there's no way he would have liked what he'd seen.I think he would have learnt a lot from last year, not necessarily how to score goals at a higher level but more of how to handle himself when it's under scrutiny and being criticized. If he hasn't, he'll be off ASAP and not many people will want him.

That would make sense. If I was Madine I would get myself off twitter. In fact again it's bad management from Jones. All players should be banned from twitter.

Big season for Madine. I want him to prove himself in this division. Last season didn't work out as he would have liked.

Definitely has the ability and the potential but needs to sort out the off field antics.

If he doesn't do well, he'll be looking for a new club next summer.

Big season for Madine. I want him to prove himself in this division. Last season didn't work out as he would have liked.

Definitely has the ability and the potential but needs to sort out the off field antics.

If he doesn't do well, he'll be looking for a new club next summer.

not gonna happen.

If it does i'll be shocked. 

He may score the odd goal but he will not be consistent enough to be considered a championship standard striker.

It wasn't easy for any of our strikers last season, Madine included, as we adopted a defensive style of playing. This season, we'll hopefully have more creativity and consequently, all our strikers should benefit

Guest Maverick26

It wasn't easy for any of our strikers last season, Madine included, as we adopted a defensive style of playing. This season, we'll hopefully have more creativity and consequently, all our strikers should benefit

We will have more creativity this season? Hopeful thinking. How is this the case. We have signed two players, one was part of the boring defensive team and the other is from league 2.

That would make sense. If I was Madine I would get myself off twitter. In fact again it's bad management from Jones. All players should be banned from twitter.

Why....? Football is his job. Why should he be limited to what privileges he gets the use of just because he plays football. Have a word...

Average professional footballer who might be able to hold down a league one club if he sorts his attitude. He's not up to challenging big, strong, fast championship defences.

Off the field he is as dumb as they come and a total liability.