The Sausage Cottage

When did Greasy Veras shut down? I was a regular up to about 1980. Belly full of beer and a "Veras" to top it off. Champion.

When I left Sheffield I did come back every once in a while and then Veras was gone.

Shame but I bet the public health department heaved a sigh of relief. 

When did Greasy Veras shut down? I was a regular up to about 1980. Belly full of beer and a "Veras" to top it off. Champion.

When I left Sheffield I did come back every once in a while and then Veras was gone.

Shame but I bet the public health department heaved a sigh of relief. 

Takes me back. Vera`s was the staple diet of the pisshead on their way home after a skinful in town. I , like yourself have survived to tell the tale of Vera`s food .

Forget takeovers & Madine's latest loan move & ability or not to score in the Championship.

Am I alone in noticing the Cottage is no longer with us  ?  A lonely space now stands where once it was.

You're a right fickle bunch you Owlstalkers.  You only appreciate these things when they are gone. ;-(

Takes me back. Vera`s was the staple diet of the pisshead on their way home after a skinful in town. I , like yourself have survived to tell the tale of Vera`s food .

And for me at snap time on 12 hour nights just around the corner nowt finer than veras sarnies 

Edited by trevdi9