Madine out?

He's still a young player with bags of potential.

No doubt he needs to get his head down but also he needs to be given a fair crack of the whip because no matter what anyone says he wasn't given the chance last year.

15 minutes here and the are no good to him. He showed what a good player he can be against Barnsley - I know their centre-backs weren't up to much that day but no other team gave them such a torrid time towards the end of the season.

Cheers.

Guest Penalty!

get rid of him, he's a bell end on & off the pitch, to say he's ripped, he gets knocked off the ball easily.

nobody will buy him though until he's done his strech inside, his trial is next month innit

Bang on.

Keep him and play him with wingers that cross the ball or let him go

Anything else is ridiculous

Like Mayor...?

Someone else we signed but didn't give a go...!

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

If he stays he needs to fight for his place and show he can play at this level. But if we get a good offer, we should accept it and bring someone in who is more adept to the Championship. Whoever we have upfront needs better service. That said Madine hasn't proved himself in the Championship yet.

Guest On Fire

its a tricky one this if we let him go we could regret it in a couple of years

if we keep him we could regret it ,so i dont no

if push came to shove id say get rid

Different divisions and the ages are guessed at from seasons on wikipedia but lets play compare the striker for a laugh. Madine vs a mystery player. Read nothing into this, I have no opinions either way and I'm not honestly trying to compare the players. Guesses?

Mystery striker

AGE Appearances GOALS
17 5 3
18 10 0
19 26 3
20 36 4
21 41 13

Madine

AGE Appearances GOALS
17 11 0
18 14 1
19 33 4
20 42 13
21 38 18

would like him to stay. Maguire needs to go, and COG is on his way out. Think Madine can still do a job at this level, and i dont like our chances of replacing three strikers..

Thats another nothing article though. all pure guesswork.