Gary Madine

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I don't actually think anyone would offer more then half a million for Madine currently.

Madine is twice the player COG is, however COG is the better play at the moment due to better application and in fact probably worth more money.

I would love for us to loan him out to a team next season who will play him every week without fail. League One or the Championship I don't mind, we'll see what level he's at. 

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Back in Newcastle now with my boys. Now the seasons over I hope Milan Manderic sacks that Spacka manager. @26RLR @powuk @davidcoldwell

Tweet from his uncle tonight, just stumbled across it :madine: 

His uncle should not be posting that even if it is just his opinion it does not reflect well on the goal machine.

Guest Sheff Owl

Back in Newcastle now with my boys. Now the seasons over I hope Milan Manderic sacks that Spacka manager. @26RLR @powuk @davidcoldwell

Tweet from his uncle tonight, just stumbled across it :madine: 

That is so stupid.

How the hell is that gonna help the situation?

Yes Madine hasn't wrote it but what kinda position does it put Madine in.

Maybe there has been drink involved but still not great.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Something's clearly not right with him. Attitude off the pitch maybe... Dunno. Would be great if worked hard through summer and came back stronger n hungry to play. If not ship out to lg 1. We deserve better

Guest LeamingtonOwl

His interviews sound mature but talk is cheap.

He played very well against Barnsley and then got injured. Summarised his season reallly.

Something's clearly not right with him. Attitude off the pitch maybe... Dunno. Would be great if worked hard through summer and came back stronger n hungry to play. If not ship out to lg 1. We deserve better

If he goes anywere it will be donny

Madine has quality, he had an outstanding season last year despite picking up injuries. At 22 years old he has so much to offer us. Personally I don't see him as a target man, he makes a lot of good runs and often drops off into little pockets, hope we hold on to him because if we don't I think he could eventually end up doing bigger things.

The guy is really sticking the knife in...

paul roley ‏@Rol_Machine916m

Did Alan Pardew and Dave Jones go to the same coaching course. They both poo poo and both suck the chairman off. @GaryMadine9 @powuk @rlowe15

**** them both, Madine won't play in the premiership ever. You need pace and he doesn't have that. Also at the moment a 5 year old is stronger than him.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Players such as Corry and McCabe possibly have a future at the highest level. Madine doesn't, 5 years tine he'll be in the conference.... Or in prison.

mug