Gary Madine

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

He's had a bizzare season.

I don't think we will sell him because at the end of the day he is still young.

times up I reckon. Ship him out in summer bring someone in whose better quality and more hungry

I wouldn't ship him out. Let him get his current issues out of the way - get his head down and work hard for a place.

The lad actually speaks quite well. I wouldn't give up on him just yet or write him off.

I think he could be worth holding onto.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I wouldn't ship him out. Let him get his current issues out of the way - get his head down and work hard for a place.

The lad actually speaks quite well. I wouldn't give up on him just yet or write him off.

What on earth is happening with this bloody case?

Think it has to be the main factor into his poor season it must be a huge worry for a young lad.

Guest Big Guns

^^^^^^^^^^

This

What on earth is happening with this bloody case?

Think it has to be the main factor into his poor season it must be a huge worry for a young lad.

I read/heard somewhere that it had been put off until Autumn - no idea why. Seems a bit strange.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Where is the sense in selling Madine seriously?

He is 22 and cost us money. He is at an age where he could develop into a better player and a Gary Madine in form is surely an asset.

I read/heard somewhere that it had been put off until Autumn - no idea why. Seems a bit strange.

That's annoying the longer it keeps getting put off the longer we don't have a fully focused Madine. Must be a nightmare for him.

I made a thread about him the other day.. I'm technically undecided but I'm leaning towards that I want us to move him on. 

DJ sees him every day in training, we don't. I don't think he has the right attitude at all. 

Where is the sense in selling Madine seriously?

He is 22 and cost us money. He is at an age where he could develop into a better player and a Gary Madine in form is surely an asset.

That's annoying the longer it keeps getting put off the longer we don't have a fully focused Madine. Must be a nightmare for him.

We could probably sell him for slightly more than what we signed him for, and bring somebody in who has more passion for football than abusing fans on Twitter and hitting the town...

Fatten him up this summer and give him another crack at it. There's a footballer in there.

Would Maddy get 20+ goals in this league? Unfortunately, more than likely not. On that basis AND if DJ doesn't rate the kid, then ship him out. The last thing we want is DJ not liking his strike force next season and bringing in another load of gash loan strikers.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

We could probably sell him for slightly more than what we signed him for, and bring somebody in who has more passion for football than abusing fans on Twitter and hitting the town...

I don't actually think anyone would offer more then half a million for Madine currently.

Madine is twice the player COG is, however COG is the better play at the moment due to better application and in fact probably worth more money.