Gary Madine

Of course not. After all, he sat round an moped when he came on as sub. I almost said when he replaced Howard, but of course he didn't, because Howard won headers, gor stuck in, unsettled defenders, and did a great job for us

Very boring

This is when you know that some posters either;

A) Don't watch games

or

B) Criticise him no matter what he does

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Fair play to Madine having a go at some of our idiotic fans.

He was dire when he came on. 

laughable.

Are you saying Madine did a job for us yesterday?

Are you sure you went?

No I'm not saying he was good or did a job

I'm saying that he was no worse than anyone else and certainly not the worst on the pitch

He did a different job to Steve Howard and definitely touched the ball more times than Howard did during the match

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I'm saying that he was no worse than anyone else and certainly not the worst on the pitch

He did a different job to Steve Howard and definitely touched the ball more times than Howard did during the match

Thought he did well when he had the ball.

Fair play to Madine having a go at some of our idiotic fans.

laughable.

I actually like him and feel he's been treated unfairly this season but a bit of restraint doesn't do any harm every now and again. He's got a week to stay off the booze. British players are renowned for being unprofessional and boozing too much. Do you think Bradley Wiggins was out getting slaughtered the week before the Olympics? Do you think the Bayern players will be on the lash the week before the Champions League final?

He may not have been pissed but his PR should be better

They certainly did a different job.

Howard won headers, got stuck in. Had a presence.

Madine half heartedly challenged and sometimes didn't bother, then complained at the ref. Then when the whistle went he was like a greyhound down the tunnel.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I see what you are saying, however discipline comes from the top and when your manager is making the front pages of the national newspaper for arguably worse reasons, then what is a 22 year old boy going to think? 

They certainly did a different job.

Howard won headers, got stuck in. Had a presence.

Madine half heartedly challenged and sometimes didn't bother, then complained at the ref. Then when the whistle went he was like a greyhound down the tunnel.

This is more of an issue about management then Madine. He has been managed poorly.