I know why Madine isn't setting off any fire works

lol

no pun intended.

anyway;

He is 6 foot 3, yet only weighs 11 stone 11, that is rediculous! no wonder he can't keep on his feet.

To put this in perspective, Jose Semedo 12 stone 8, yet is 5 foot 11 (probably more like 5 10 but i am going off the club website)

That lad needs to get in the gym! ASAP, and eating twice as much nandos!

He is actually about the same physique as Kirkland who is a rake!!!

The thing is with Madine is that he isn't actually very quick for his light frame or anything, he's very slow, so he's slow, weak and not much to him at all.

He isn't going to develop pace in my opinion and when i looked at that it made me think of how easy he gets knocked off the ball and how much time he spends on the floor.

Too skinny, far far far too skinny!! Needs to bulk up over the summer to about 13 stone of muscle and cut the fat with about a month to go, that or sit on the bench coming on for the occasional bambi impression.

bit of gym discipline might stop him being such a tail end half the time as well off the pitch. might give him a bit of swagger too and stop him doing that weird mincing run.

Semedo hasn't failed at all, he took us up last season! I wouldn't be surprised if he still puts in plenty of work,

My point is that Semedo isn't fat, he's as strong as a footballer really should be, if Semedo was 6 foot 3 he would probably be about 14.5 stone

Semedo hasn't failed at all, he took us up last season! I wouldn't be surprised if he still puts in plenty of work,

My point is that Semedo isn't fat, he's as strong as a footballer really should be, if Semedo was 6 foot 3 he would probably be about 14.5 stone

Thats a wind up isnt it?

Still, if we're using Semedo as a yardstick for how a footballer should be built, if Madine is struggling to cut it at this level because of his physique, whats Semedo's excuse?

He's not setting off any fireworks because they've taken his matches off him after he set that car on fire.

They've also took his knuckleduster off him in case he gets into anymore scrapes.

Finally, they've taken his condoms off him in case we have to play United again next season.

lol

no pun intended.

anyway;

He is 6 foot 3, yet only weighs 11 stone 11, that is rediculous! no wonder he can't keep on his feet.

To put this in perspective, Jose Semedo 12 stone 8, yet is 5 foot 11 (probably more like 5 10 but i am going off the club website)

That lad needs to get in the gym! ASAP, and eating twice as much nandos!

He is actually about the same physique as Kirkland who is a rake!!!

The thing is with Madine is that he isn't actually very quick for his light frame or anything, he's very slow, so he's slow, weak and not much to him at all.

He isn't going to develop pace in my opinion and when i looked at that it made me think of how easy he gets knocked off the ball and how much time he spends on the floor.

Too skinny, far far far too skinny!! Needs to bulk up over the summer to about 13 stone of muscle and cut the fat with about a month to go, that or sit on the bench coming on for the occasional bambi impression.

bit of gym discipline might stop him being such a tail end half the time as well off the pitch. might give him a bit of swagger too and stop him doing that weird mincing run.

poirot460.jpg

I doubt those facts on the official site are 100% true. Madine could do with putting a bit on yes....but it is not all about looking like Arnie Schwarz.... You may be interested to know that the strongest player in terms of weights is Lewis Buxton (used to be Danny Jones!)....closely followed by Chris Kirkland....it is not simply about how big someone looks (Reda) but about their muscle structure and body shape. And before anyone questions....I do work in a gym so I have a rough idea what I am talking about.

But in answer to your topic thread...Madine needs to strengthen his back/core upper body, but please 2 stone in the summer? not gonna happen.

Guest intercity0wl

Thats a wind up isnt it?

Still, if we're using Semedo as a yardstick for how a footballer should be built, if Madine is struggling to cut it at this level because of his physique, whats Semedo's excuse?

IMO I dont think thats the main reason he aint cutting it at this level, a contributory factor maybe, but not the reason. 

Semedo in my opinion is one of the team who didn't get a proper chance at the start of the season to play in the league he got us promoted into.

This is what amazes me about some of the nonsense that some of our fans come out with.

SEMEDO STARTED ALL BUT ONE OF THE FIRST 21 flipping GAMES.

Yeah, that's right, when we were flipping poo too.

We should just sign Akinfenwa. 16 stone isn't he?

Not since he was born.

Semedo in my opinion is one of the team who didn't get a proper chance at the start of the season to play in the league he got us promoted into.

Semedo played more or less every game until "Semedo day" and was average to poor in nearly all of them, he got his chance and wasnt able to take it unfortunately, great work rate, limited footballer