Howard, Cog Or Madine?

As loaded questions go, this is up there with Neils 'if they made a film about SWFC who should play David Hirst'. :Hirsty:

Look into my eyes, look directly into my eyes........

i agree. probably still sees himself as a prem player, and i doubt we could afford him anyway. think Swansea paid £1.75m for him, didn't they?

Plus he's not doing enough

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Lita won't be made permanent.

No Lita and no creativity and no out and out goalscorers, next season if we're still in the Championship, will be even worse than this season.

Guest wilyfox

Plus he's not doing enough

i think that's a little harsh. his early goals won games for us. they have dried up - but so has the service, to be fair. But i can't completely defend him, because he did have a very good chance against Bristol when he came on that i'd have expected him to bury.

Guest wilyfox

He needs to play like there's no way we can do without him - like Antonio did. Otherwise Mandaric will want to shop around for better VFM again.

i see where you're coming from, but Antonio has a facet to his game that Lita simply doesn't have - in being able to conjure chances for himself.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

I'd play Reda up front, we don't have to worry about his defensive frailties, he will finish the top scorer this season, a left back FFS that's been injured for a substantial period. Our forward line all season has been pathetic.

af295fd8aec641615430eaac3774e82d_zpsc3cf

Our forward line as been atrocious and non-existent all season, yet the problem of our midfield is even worse, even top class strikers would struggle to score for us with our defensive set up and so few chances created. Our summer recruitment was a farce and it hasn't got that much better since. Yet, many fans including our chairman back DJ and will back him in the summer to ruin the squad even further. How long will it take for some people to wake up and smell the coffee? We are awful, our manager has made too many mistakes, our chairman needs to put his hand in his pocket and we need quality over quantity, we need to give our youngsters a chance for once too, if we're going to improve and be better to watch in the future. Otherwise I'm afraid the rest of this decade is going to be almost as painful as the last one for us.

Guest Owlamspartacus

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeda a left back that scores more than our strikers..?? says a lot really :reda:  :reda:  :reda:

I'd play Reda up front, we don't have to worry about his defensive frailties, he will finish the top scorer this season, a left back FFS that's been injured for a substantial period. Our forward line all season has been pathetic.af295fd8aec641615430eaac3774e82d_zpsc3cf

You and me both.

Another who agrees I am always right.