Before Everyone Has A Fit Re Madine Being Dropped..

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

He tweeted yesterday that his legs were stiff......so maybe that's why he isn't starting....then to add the long journey down to Bristol..

He's a natural finisher, that is why he is still at the club.

He can't finish much from the bench.

I don't think he's a DJ kind of player, personally.   

Madine is still here because he is belligerent enough to try to force his way into the first team and he didn't want to drop back down a league.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Why's the big monster midfielder not playing he's lost the flippingplot

I am worried that unbelievably, you may be right Big Guns!!!

For someone who hasnt had much game time, then done 90 minutes where he ran hit nuts off, not surprised he might be struggling for a game 2 days after...

That's the difference between a pro and someone who is playing at trying to be a pro.

Madine can keep himself relatively fit, although not  *match fit* on his own as well as training with the club - however, we as mere fans have no clue if he does this or not.

Edited by salmonbones

You can see what DJ is thinking. Set out a solid line up, with 5 across midfield, and a big physical sort up front, capable of holding the ball up, then say to the opposition "try and break us down".

The longer the game goes without them scoring, the more frustrated and nervous they get, then we change it around, send on Madine and Lita, and finish them off with gaps appearing at the back, as they take risks and push forward, leaving gaps at the back, looking for the 3 points they need.

I think he's called it right.

*Disclaimer* - I reserve the right to change my mind at full time and say what a balls up DJ made in selecting this starting line up.

You can see what DJ is thinking. Set out a solid line up, with 5 across midfield, and a big physical sort up front, capable of holding the ball up, then say to the opposition "try and break us down".

The longer the game goes without them scoring, the more frustrated and nervous they get, then we change it around, send on Madine and Lita, and finish them off with gaps appearing at the back, as they take risks and push forward, leaving gaps at the back,

This is exactly how I dreamed it last night. Believe.