Please Dont Drop Madine...

The same tactics that see us fourth from bottom by leaving him out?

It would crush his confidence again

On the back of Saturdays performance he should be first name on the sheet but on others he hasn't been worthy of a reserve shirt so it makes selection a little tricky.

Only Madine to blame considering he has the ability but never seems to apply it often enough!

the Goal Machine cost me £75 on Saturday. Had a fiver on Reda as 1st goalscorer at 14/1

WTF ?!?

there was a massive Owlstalk thread on how easy it was to make money by having Madine as first goalscorer ?!!

Everyone on here made loaaaaads cos of it

Did you not read that one ?

Owlstalk Shop

Yeah

He should be banging em in from the subs bench innit

Madine has had plenty if chances and done nothing!!

If he feels he has had few chances then maybe he should work a lot harder in training because I doubt Dave Jones would bench him he if was tearing it up in training! Unless you think jones wants us to go down??

Whether you like him as a player or not he has earned the right to start today,played out of his skin on Saturday by all accounts and scored a vital goal ,yep he missed a penalty so what it happens to the best ,ask chrissy waddle ,

will dave do his usual trick and drop him after a good game, I don't know but it would be a kick in the nuts for the lad if he did ,

Whether you like him as a player or not he has earned the right to start today,played out of his skin on Saturday by all accounts and scored a vital goal ,yep he missed a penalty so what it happens to the best ,ask chrissy waddle ,

will dave do his usual trick and drop him after a good game, I don't know but it would be a kick in the nuts for the lad if he did ,

I'd disagree with 'right to start'. The only requirement is to select in accordance with doing what's right for SWFC. That may well be selecting Madine today though.

Also carrying on with the tactics that have made us one of the best teams in the division away from home could be what is best for Sheffield Wednesday. It's a tough one to call and will probably have undue significance placed upon it.

if he carries on with his goal scoring it's got to be right for swfc aint it dag mate

Yes I'd agree it's right Trev..... just not a player right...... if you see what I'm getting at. Sonny's post above sums it up including the potential post match inquests if things go wrong.

Edited by Dagmeister