Madine to Donny on Loan ?

Guest intercity0wl

Tell you what, I'll bet you twenty quid, to a charity of your choice, that Doncaster Rovers don't win promotion under Brian Flynn. He hasn't mananged a club side for nine years, and him getting the manager's job is Donny trying to do thngs on the cheap.

Only got back from weekend in Peterborough a couple of hours ago, and only just checked this. Boy was I wrong, and would gladly have given that twenty quid, had my offer of the bet been taken up. I'm chuffed that Donny went up, and don't mind holding my hands up, and acknowledging how wrong I was.

Guest Big Guns

Only got back from weekend in Peterborough a couple of hours ago, and only just checked this. Boy was I wrong, and would gladly have given that twenty quid, had my offer of the bet been taken up. I'm chuffed that Donny went up, and don't mind holding my hands up, and acknowledging how wrong I was.

It's ok wolfy your in good company as most of the posters get everything wrong

Infact I think there's only me with a 100% been right record

Fair do's...No rant though..Slightly disappointed..It was thailand owl that bumped this..God knows how/why he remembered this thread?

Rob Jones is a better defender than Llera.

COG is a better striker than Madine- as proven this season for us and for Barnsley.

I'd rather have those two in my team.

Madine has not played for Barnsley?